SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

and look what happened....

besides, I find it much more likely for three strong countrys to defeat Spain

plus as a side note, had you nuked me you would have done horribly

I was Israel, you dont want to nuke Israel when at war with your neighbours :p

Those soldiers were apart of invasion force but lets not get into that again. Three powerful nations destroyed one nation thats pretty easy to Imagen. Just to note i was planing on nuking you but then decided your country under British rule would be better. After all Spain did try to invade Britain once so I just returned the favor and like they say better late then never.

oh I have to do this.

To any American state
From Britain

We will offer security to any state that wishes to join (ooc Mother) Britain. We will offer money, food, and our army's for protection (ooc but you have to house the soldiers jk jk). If you join Britain you will get fair representation in the Parliament. You will get you own MP's as well as your own local governments. We are reaching out to our American brethren in their time of need in hopes we can rebuild a new world. (ooc and we can stop the communist from running you over)

Those soldiers were apart of invasion force but lets not get into that again. Three powerful nations destroyed one nation thats pretty easy to Imagen. Just to note i was planing on nuking you but then decided your country under British rule would be better. After all Spain did try to invade Britain once so I just returned the favor and like they say better late then never.

Complete bullfeathers. I never invaded any god damn one you full of **** liars. I should have. All of your actions are stupid and noobish.

he was talking historically, Spain has tried to invade Britain in the past

sheesh, there are sources of history and entertainment outsides of NESing

side note, dont bust a nerve....

Lucky you are acting like a whiny pompous snob. So either cool off or start takin Prozac/Xanax/Ritalin.

Fine I am finished. Just to let you know people started leaving this NES for a reason and its this one.

Very likely control of Spain would be at the point of a FAMAS Assault Rifle, so perhaps if we create a Spanish Government-In-Exile or an Independence Movement?

oh I have to do this.

To any American state
From Britain

We will offer security to any state that wishes to join (ooc Mother) Britain. We will offer money, food, and our army's for protection (ooc but you have to house the soldiers jk jk). If you join Britain you will get fair representation in the Parliament. You will get you own MP's as well as your own local governments. We are reaching out to our American brethren in their time of need in hopes we can rebuild a new world. (ooc and we can stop the communist from running you over)

To the former Quebecian Region
From France

France also makes a similar offer to bask in the light of francohomogeny!
(ooc That didn't sound too swishy did it?)

To: France

we would like to point out the majority of quebec citizens want to remain in Canada, we would also like to discourage french claims to canadian territory

OOC: In 1914 Quebec felt LESS THAN NO loyalty to france. Why would it change now?

he was talking historically, Spain has tried to invade Britain in the past

sheesh, there are sources of history and entertainment outsides of NESing

side note, dont bust a nerve....
Yeah, Spain tried to invade England in the Elizabethan period... I think most ill will since then is gone.

To the former Quebecian Region
From France

France also makes a similar offer to bask in the light of francohomogeny!
(ooc That didn't sound too swishy did it?)
The adjective is 'Quebecois', not 'Quebecian'.

OOC: In 1914 Quebec felt LESS THAN NO loyalty to france. Why would it change now?
Because the rest of the world has changed dramatically too? :p

*resists urge to correct people about the german 'attack' on spainish troops*

Dum de Dum... Cant wait for the history, should be good.

*resists urge to correct people about the german 'attack' on spainish troops*

Dum de Dum... Cant wait for the history, should be good.

You did attack my troops. Who were either on the way to reinforce my Enclaves or doing training exercises to keep you guys aware I had a military. Beside the fact that I had setup a huge militia force for just such a thing. Spain would not have fallen to your silly nations.

Just like americans attack canadian and british troops in Iraq. 'friendly' fire. My men were simply told to intervene if Spainish troops made aggresive moves, lack of communication on your part lead to those mens deaths. Mine were simply doing as ordered.

Militia can be turned to glass just as easily as sand...

Top Bottom