Should Hitler be in the game?

Should Hitler be included in the game?

• Yes, because he was "great" in a way

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Yes, because regardless of ideology, he did have hell of an impact on history

Votes: 263 61.4%
  • No, because he was a mass murderer

Votes: 39 9.1%
  • No, because it may encourage or glorify Nazism

Votes: 89 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll is useless because it doesn't have the obvious option of:

"No, because Hitler was a lousy leader."

Hitler started a war and lost it. Hitler destroyed Germany in a way many thought would be irreparable. I'm not sure why it makes sense to anyone that he be a leader in this video game. Hitler was a failure as a national leader and, for extra kudos, a failure of humanity. So, tell my why anyone takes this poll seriously -- it doesn't even allow for this most obvious response.

=$= Big J Money =$=

Well hitler deserves to be in the game regardless of what he did to people. He made some history and he had a big impact on the world. Like many people have said that people who disagree ignorance plagues them. I wouldnt care if Hitler is in the game just like I dont care about almost half of the leaders in the game. You shouldnt ban someone off of a game because of your hatred toward that person.It would be fun to see what hitler would do in the game, how his military would be, he may be a very worthy opponent. Many of the leaders in this game have done some terrible things so why shouldnt hitler be in the game. Oh because Germany wont allow it. Some people dont like mods so dont tell people to mod him in. He needs to be in the game.

loki1232 said:
Hitler was also half-jewish.
Comprendo?

I heard that too. I dont trust the people I heard that from,sooo. His mom was probobly not the Israely because she was a Catholic(or so I hear).

Impact on history is not the main reason leaders are added. Their qualities of leadership are clearly weighed in first, and losing the only war you ever waged is a pretty piss-poor way of showing quality. Also, read the civilopedia articles for all the existing leaders. Notice anything? Every single one mentions, whenever possible, the failings of each leader AND they mention why their positive attributes can potentially outweigh them. IE: Napoleon's only real fault being too ambitious. He was unwilling to compromise, and had he done so, he could have kept a large empire to himself right until his death. That's only one major fault, in comparison with a huge supply of awesome attributes and skills. Hitler's got almost nothing except charisma on his side.

Edit: Anyways, the laws of foreign countries and the necessity to avoid insulting large sources of revenue (IE: consumers) are huge motivating factors too. Remember what happened to Microsoft? They insulted India with a color-coded time-zone map and lost over a hundred million dollars.

Yikes, guys, learn your urban legens.

Hitler was NOT half yewish, that would have been too obvious.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Stammbaum_Adolf_Hitler_3.jpg

Alois Schicklgruber (later legalised as Alois Hitler, son of Johann Georg Hiedler) was the father of Adolf Hitler. As the nice word "legalised" hints towards, Alois father wasn't 100% provable.

3 persons are named as possible grandfathers of Adolf Hitler:

Johann Georg Hiedler, an unemployed and vagabunding miller journeyman is most likely.
Johann Nepomuk Hüttler, a wealthy farmer (and brother of Johann Georg Hiedler) is another likely candidate. He was raising Alois Schicklgruber like a son, and actually Alois "inherited" most of Nepomuks wealth.

And now what you guys are talking about: Maria Anna Schicklgruber, grandmother of Adolf Hitler was working in the houshold of the rich jewish merchant Frankenberger. There have been rumors that Alois Schicklgruber was the child of Frankenberger, and the merchant did pay Maria Anna a pension, which could be considered an indice that he "payed her out" for his bastard son. BUT: there is also good reason to assume that Maria Anna Schicklgruber just spread the rumours herself to blackmail Frankenberger into paying her.

Today the fathership of Frankenberger is almost always considered to be nonsense, though ... There are good hints that Hitler himself wasn't sure about this and THAT would be important.

Take a look

here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler
and here: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler (in german)

for easily accessible sources.

loki1232 said:
Hitler was also half-jewish.
Comprendo?

Lie, a big lie. Hitler was not jewish at all. This is a lie by jews.
On the other hand, isnt it funny if Hitler was a jew, and then he killed millions of his fellow men? :mischief: (though he actually didnt kill more than half a million jews, the alleged Holocaust is a LIE, too)

There are too many lies about Hitler and his Third Reich. IMO, Hitler was one of the greatest leaders in the history ever.

I think most of you have heard about that Jews were made into soap after they were killed in concentration camp by Nazis, have you ever thought about whether its true or not, jews in the camp are described as "Starving", then, how can they be made into soap when they had so few fats??? Nazis fed them, making them fat, then killed them and made them into soap??
Can't you find it a lie?

Did Hitler really get pissed off in the 1936 Berlin Olympics?? He was very happy actually, Germany won the MOST GOLD MEDALS in 1936 olympics, check this out in the Olympics official site. He waved to the black athlete Owens, even Owens himself said:" When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany".

Visit this site, and you will be known some truths which you would never know under today's political correcness. The soap fairytale and Olympic fairytale also included in the link.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/2b.htm

Hitler actually did opress the Catholics.

Wikipedia "Holocaust" said:
About 220,000 Sinti and Roma were killed in the Holocaust (some estimates are as high as 800,000), between a quarter to a half of the European population. Other groups deemed "racially inferior" or "undesirable": Poles (3 million Polish Jews, and 2 million Polish gentiles, total 5 million Poles killed in Holocaust), Serbs (targeted mostly by Croat Nazi Puppet Ustashas, from 100,000 to 700,000 killed; estimates disputed), Soviet military prisoners of war and civilians on occupied territories including Russians and other East Slavs, the mentally or physically disabled, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, Communists and political dissidents, trade unionists, Freemasons, and some Catholic and Protestant clergy, were also persecuted and killed. Many scholars do not include the Nazi persecution of all of these groups in the definition of the Holocaust, with some scholars limiting the Holocaust to the genocide of the Jews; some to genocide of the Jews, Roma, and disabled; and some to all groups targeted by Nazi racism.[2] Taking all these other groups into account, however, the total death toll rises considerably, estimates generally place the total number of Holocaust victims at 9 to 11 million, though some estimates have been as high as 26 million.[3]

Catholic bolded by me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust

He didn't oppress the Catholics en masse or because they were Catholics, but he did seek to decapitate resistance to his regime in every institution including the church. That's how some priests ended up in KZs.

Hello

@Luftwaffe88 :

To be honest, if you declare all the facts about the Third Reich as a lie and as an evidence you present a webpage, then you are not aware that not everything what is written in the Internet is 100% trust-worthy. I assure you that the Third Reich is the most examined topic from the most historicans on our planet. Some of the best German historicans researched in this and as you can imagine they maybe had some interests in finding that some facts are mere legends. Their results proved that everything is true.
Besides I really wonder that the "88" is not forbidden in this forum. Maybe somebody should explain to the moderators that 88 is the shortcut for "Heil Hitler" and this I really do not want to see here.

@all

Just to declare it from a native point of view as my grandfathers actually have been with the Wehrmacht in Northafrica and Russia : Hitler was a lousy military leader with poor economical skills and simply too much luck in the critical year 1933.
We should never forget that Hitler's original profession was to be a picture-postcard painter in Vienna. Hitler had no higher education, nor the intellect to succeed in a higher education. According to this facts, he simply had lots and lots of mediocrity complexes that led to his irrational hatred on everything that was not like him.

In Vienna he met a few rich Jew, he was poor, so he hated Jews. The church couldn't help him out in this measly times, so he started hating the church. The leftish politicians were smarter than him, so he ordered his killer commandos to hunt them down. The modern painters were better than him in painting, so he declared them to be degenerated.

If a simple man gets too much power, the power will overburden him. Exactly this happended to Hitler. In the last years of his terror reign he lived in a fantasy world, just moving non-existing armies on his maps and giving disastrous orders, like "Keep Stalingrad!".

By no means you should compare him with great leaders of their time, like Friederick II of Prussia or Otto von Bismarck. This is simply a blame for them and as I was born in the region, that was former Prussia, I take this personally.

@Luftwaffe: be glad if this forum isn't hosted in Germany, Belgium, France, Israel, Canada, Lithuania, New Zealand, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Slovakia, South Africa or Czech Republic or you'd now be facing serious charges for a criminal act. If you happen to live in such a country I can just ask the moderators to tell your local police about your criminal actions.

Your lies are disgusting to anyone who lost family due to actions and counteractions of/against the 3rd Reich. My family payed a bloody price for Hitlers madness and the stupidity of the german people to vote him into power. Its sickening to read your uninformed denial of this murderous actions.

Anyway: moderators, according to §130 of the german penal code (Strafgesetzbuch) Luftwaffe commited a crime that is avenged with between 3 months and 5 years of jail. Similar laws exist in the afformented countries. Wouldn't it be wise to at least ban this person, to avoid further criminal acts by him?

PS: According to a decision of german courts "Holocaustleugnung" is even then a crime if it happens on a non-german server by a non-german person. Its enough if the questionable text can be accessed by german citizen. Might sound weird, but its a legal fact. I'm not informed about the legal situation in other countries, but this alone does make Luftwaffes post above a criminal act. More information can surely be given by legal counsels.

Bastian-Bux and Rod, press the triangular "yield" sign by his name, and tell the moderators why you reported him. The moderators will respond appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom