Jagshemash! I would also like to join the Kazakh Team. Hopefully we can even up the numbers that way. And hopefully cultural learnings of CIV4 for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan. Great success!

Wow, we even have William of Orange on our team :D

little ironic given the teams...

Welcome, Civ4Rocks, you should now be able to see their forum.

WilliamOfOrange, I still need you to go to the page linked in the first post and join Kazakhstan's group. :)

Is it to late to join up? If not can you put me on the losing team if there is one (unless you feel id just weaken then further)since for some reason I find defiant struggle as satisfying as winning. Otherwise put me where you wish.
I usually play on Emperor but need to drop back to King before I start wining.

There isn't any losing team yet, we aren't very far into the game, just chose whatever team you want to join... http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1166 here are the current scores, saturn and mad scientists are currently in last place.

I think I’ll go for Mad Scientists then, partly because I’m a scientist in real life, and partly because I’m such a obsessive Lab builder in the game

New players should consider coming over to Team Kazakhstan... We have casual Fridays as well as free Hats.:) Also there is punch and pie;)

I joined just so I could see your avatar more often!

EDIT: Also....love the Punch and Pie comment

Top Bottom