Team three, but random is fine.

Update posted.

oyzar: Based on previous games we've run, five teams seems to be an optimal level. The purpose of this game is to focus not only on playing the game, but also on discussing the game, and so we do not want to have a proliferation of teams that results in the game being normal PitBoss game of 2-4 persons per team. I also wasn't sure if you actually wanted to sign up -- let me know if so, and any team in particular (if you want).

Diamondeye: Since you requested to be with oyzar, I will wait to place you until oyzar is assigned.

Kaleb: Sure, you can wait to choose a team...

Hopefully TF will create forums this weekend, so stay tuned for more..

Kendi64, Nimadno and myself are friends, it would be much appreciated if we could remain on the same team. I can see that team 4 is getting too big so I thought I would post and mention this. There of course won't be any hard feelings if it isn't possible for the three of us to play together but I figured I would mention it since I don't really know how this is all going to work yet lol. Thanks.

*edit* After having read all of the previous posts I begin to get the impression that you are seeking larger than typical teams. If this is the case it would seem all is well and my previous remarks may be disregarded! Please don't tease me about not having read all the rules and posts lol.

Sure I'm interested, sign me in, I'll go random team.

Sign me up as well please. You can use me as a filler for whatever team needs me :)

Hi all. If you're still looking for someone to design (or simply tweak) a map for the game, I'd be happy to do it. I've created and run dozens of group events at Realms Beyond over the past few years, so I think I know a thing or two about good scenario design. I would enjoy lurking and watching the team forums in true Sirian-esque fashion afterwards. :D

If you've already got someone working on the map, please stick me on Kylearan's team as a lurker. I actually have my hands full at the moment running the Realms Beyond team in the Apolyton Demogame, but I'd enjoy watching and occasionally offering insight. :)

I often lurk around the forums, I dont post much, but this seems interesting & I wanna give it a try. Sign me up for team 3, just cause 3's been my lucky number this week :D

Hello,
I've been lurking in this forums for some time now, and would like to join the game (I've registered specifically for that.. :p), put me in any team you want to, it doesn't really matter..

Hi,

I'd like to join Team 3, because right now the General is the only player I know. ;)

I don't know how much input I will be able to give though, as I don't have a lot of spare time right now and I'm already in the Apolyton demogame - although I lost a lot of motivation to participate there, as the map is so horribly unbalanced and some teams play so irregularly and strangely.

Apropos, Sulla is indeed a fantastic scenario designer - I would trust him completely creating/tweaking a map for this demogame if needed. But I think finding someone who knows he doesn't want to play anyway would probably be better.

-Kylearan

I'm not the best player, but I play well on noble and have multiplayer experience. I played civ 3 for a while, btu I dont think i owned it, and I wasn't that good. I would love to function as part of a team, and PitBoss has always been something I have wanted to try. I dont care what team I'm on.

Top Bottom