Small bug-fix released!

I have serious doubts that my version of civ 1.0.0.17 has any of the listed fixes. Gold per turn still seems capped at 5, civs still give away too much for peace and war doesn't seem to kick units out of previously open borders.

I have serious doubts that my version of civ 1.0.0.17 has any of the listed fixes. Gold per turn still seems capped at 5, civs still give away too much for peace and war doesn't seem to kick units out of previously open borders.

Same here. People don't seem to care, though.

Patchnotes (source):
  • Modding - Installer and permissions fixes. Should address any remaining mod download and install issues.
  • Full screen crash fix. Game will now restart in Windowed mode if it cannot find a suitable full-screen resolution on first start.
  • Hall of Fame now records data correctly when using a Windows username with special characters.
  • Deal expiration fixes.
  • Fix for Puppet State production exploit.
  • Misc crash fixes.

Thanks firaxis :religion:.

hopefully they will also start adressing the AI and balancing... once they weed out stability etc issues.

Hey, what about the incompatibility issue of the deluxe and standard versions. This is serious stuff, folks. Get that done please

Its great to see so many beta testers. So that when I'll buy the game around x-mas it will be largely bugfree. Thank you guys :)

I'd be mad but you're so right. It's sad...:(

I'm running version 1.0.0.20. AI is still offering to give me all or most of their cities upon signing a peace treaty. Plus, the game sometimes crashes when I look up random articles in the CIVpedia.

Patches =Epic fail

Do you people realize you're saying it changed from 1.0.0.7... to 1.0.0.17... :eek: Now I wasn't particularly good at math in school... Actually I sucked, but for as much as I know 0.7 is more/bigger than 0.17... Isn't it?

With that going we'll have version 0.4.0.14 in a year... :shifty:
Hello,
A customary way to track software releases is to use 4 numbers separated by periods. Reading left to right, the numbers represent decreasing levels of significance. Within a group--the number between the periods--the numbers get bigger over time, so a bigger number is more recent. So the first number is a major version number. Version 1, Version 2, Version 3...Version n. The bigger the major version number, the better. The second number indicates the minor release version. For example, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3,...1.n, 2.0, 2.1, and so on.The third and fourth numbers refer to updates and bug fixes/patch numbers. So, Version 1.0.0.17 is more recent than 1.0.0.7.
Eventually, a minor release will come along, for example, 1.1.0.0. All of the updates and fixes represented in the third and fourth groups are rolled up into the minor release and the so those numbers go back to zero. Hope this helps.

I am running v 1.0.0.20 too but still i have the 5 gpt and city bug. really weird. I dont care much about the 2nd because you can just take no cities and pretend the AI didnt offer them to you. But the gpt bug is a serious issue. :/ Can anyone confirm it is fixed for them?

Top Bottom