[GS] Sneak Peak 18-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Firaxis is too scared of revealing their female leaders. :p Another male leader. And one returning from Civ5.

The Inca are not very Christmas-y.

I have to agree, the colors don't look like Sweden :(. But I'm only sad because I appear to have guessed wrong. I look forward to seeing what they've done with the Inca.

(Four male leaders in a row does surprise me, especially as we expect three females total eventually.)
I think they're just moving around the map.

Ah, high altitudes, god rays, sun god and all that - but this time I will not be deceived. It is obviously Kristina of Sweden, in her library, doing her research and reading a book about an Incan leader and civilization, before she decides whether to accept their delegation.

I wonder how they will hint Sweden/Phoenicia/Mali/Ottomans, like they did with the Illama doll?

GS Trailer.png

Well...

I would have chosen a different leader background for Sweden, but ok, if Firaxis insists...

It's obviously a painting of the Andes in the background for Sweden.

I really hope we can finally get a civ that can settle/build on mountains. If anything get use out of them. If they don't do it with the inca they won't do it with anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom