[GS] Sneak Peek 4/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very springlike and colorful. I am curious how this Disney Princess “Court of Love” version of Eleanor works out— I am use to depictions of her as an older, clever kingmaker locked away in a castle by her husband...
So you start with a prince unit with a " kiss sleping queen" ability. And you must find a goodie hut with sleeping queen, use your ability on a goody hut and you grain Eleonor with a settler unit and seven dwarves as a first unique builder.

Since she‘s twice in the civ selection and we saw the color of the icons, this question really is answered.

Are there screenshots of it? Thanks in advance. I'm so busy right now and not able to follow the tons of threads and information here.

By the way, this presumed feature of leaders available for 2 civs seems a bit gimmicky to me... can you guys think about like 10 leaders in the world history for who that model would
be relevant?
Kublai Khan (China/Mongolia, but is a bit of a stretch)
Charles XIV John (Sweden/Norway)
Louis I or Vladislaus III (Poland/Hungary)
James VI (England/Scotland)
Mary, Queen of Scots (France/Scotland, a HUGE stretch though because it was for about 3 Years as Queen of France and she had no power really)
Charlemagne (France/Germany)
That’s 7 with current game civs

If we add a couple potential future civs that we are hoping for/expecting release:

Maria of Portugal (Brazil/Portugal)
Justinian I (Rome/Byzantium)
And as if we didn’t hate him enough, Philip II could also rule Portugal (see the Iberian union from 1580-1640)

Guys, guys, it's clearly Mary Stuart as an alt leader for Scotland and all the Eleanor stuff we've seen has been a carefully planned red herring by Firaxis.

for suleiman just to count the ones in the game : persia , egypt , arabia , hungary , greece , macedon , sparta , phoenicia , georgia , sumeria , ( possibly still coming byzantine,babylon,hittites,morocco )

Kublai Khan (China/Mongolia, but is a bit of a stretch)
Charles XIV John (Sweden/Norway)
Louis I or Vladislaus III (Poland/Hungary)
James VI (England/Scotland)
Mary, Queen of Scots (France/Scotland, a HUGE stretch though because it was for about 3 Years as Queen of France and she had no power really)
Charlemagne (France/Germany)
That’s 7 with current game civs

If we add a couple potential future civs that we are hoping for/expecting release:

Maria of Portugal (Brazil/Portugal)
Justinian I (Rome/Byzantium)
And as if we didn’t hate him enough, Philip II could also rule Portugal (see the Iberian union from 1580-1640)

William II/III (Netherlands/England)

What i really want to know. Is if her ability is the same regardless of which civ she is leading or if they are different.

At the moment im going to assume they are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom