SNESIII- Star Wars (seriously you'll love it)

SKILORD

Insurgent
This is why Civ3 scenarios won't replace NES's

Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxy! map is authentic: off of SW site. i must be nuts to run 5 at 1nce but NES's must thrive! i see myself as their greatest hope of becoming widespread.
Rules
# posts a day yada yada yada

The Hutts:
Ruler: Boba Fett (Maximus12546)
Gov't: Monarchy
Small Space Navy
Medium Army
No Aquatic Navy
War: none
MPP: none

The Empire:
Ruler: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Wings_SWmud)
Gov't: Monarchy
Huge Space Navy
Large Army
Small Aquatic Navy
War: Rebels, Mon Cal
MPP: none

The Mon Calamari:
Ruler: Admiral Ackbar (SKILORD)
Gov't: Republic
Large Space Navy
Small Army
Huge Aquatic Navy
War: Empire
MPP: Rebels

The Rebels:
Ruler: ?
Gov't: Republic
Large Space Navy
Medium Army
No Aquatic Navy
War: Empire
MPP: Mon Cal

Ssi Ruuk:
Ruler: ?
Gov't: Communism
Medium Space Navy
Huge Army
No Aquatic Navy
War:
MPP:

Maybe my facts aren't 100% straight but lts still a great idea. Colonizing the unknown regions is not allowed + that is where new civs (not rebelling) emerge from.

Attachments

• swns.gif
    swns.gif
    97.8 KB · Views: 327
Fair enough...I'll take the Empire...can't be as Palpy, as the Rebels never got that far in his reign...so Grand Admiral Thrawn

Btw...your map spacing isn't really right...the MonCal never had an "empire" of their own, nor did aquatic forces ever figure too importantly in the SW universe, but...what the heck. Let's get on with it.

I'll be the Hutts, im all about the crime empire......

Can we say boba fett killed jabba aond took over his empire? i would really like to be fett.

DISCLIMER!
The premise of this game, like the Earth based games is completely original. i know the Mon Cal never had an Empire.
The map is not Based on Star Wars Events nor is this set at any specific time. If the map were legible i'd have put more civs but i only put th 1's i could be sure of having the right planets in.

Revolution is Encouraged as is creation of new civs.

Thrawn stood silently at the helm of the mile-long Star Destroyer. A black-uniformed officer, apparently from Imperial Intelligence, quietly walked up to him with his gloved hands clasped tightly behond his back. The Grand Admiral, though not exactly renouned for his temper, was nontheless a fiery individual when the news was not positive. This news, the officer feared, would not prove positive at all.

"Admiral?"

"Yes, Captain?" The blue-skinned Chiss emphasized the man's rank.

"We have report of a Rebel incursion at Bilbringi, sir." The officer seemed to wilt under the white-uniformed Admiral's fiery glaze.

"Is this all that Intelligence has to offer us, Captain?"

"N-no, sir...we received a transmission from the sector, although the sender was unidentified. She claimed to be an administrator at the Bilbringi shipyards, though we have suspicions of her real identity. No transmissions indicating anything out of the ordinary were received...other than this one"

"And what is special about this one?"

"The woman...she claimed to be called Arni Page...sent an emergency broadcast message, claiming that the shipyards had been attacked. We have no other information regarding the situation, however."

"I see. This could be a Rebel plot to lure us to the defense of Bilbringi...or this woman could be the only one loyal to us to escape. Both these assumptions are extreme...but we must still be cautious." Thrawn turned to a grey-shirted communications officer and gazed at him for a split-second.

"Lieutenant, send a message to the captains of the Vigilance and the Flashpoint. They are to leave at once for Bilbringi, at full speed." Thrawn turned away from the transparisteel windows. After a few minutes, a Victory-class Star Destroyer and a Nebulon-B class frigate veered away from the rest of the fleet, and winked out of view as they entered hyperspace.

"I wonder what they have to offer us today. Time will tell."

A life-sized hologram of the captain of the VSDII Flashpoint, Admiral Selin, was perched rather precariously on the bridge which spanned the flagship's bridge crewpits. Thrawn was staring blankly at the admiral, seemingly distracted. Turning to a navigation officer, he spoke.

"How much longer must we wait before they drop out of hyperspace? They should have been there by now."

The officer looked disturbed. It wasn't often that the red-eyed Chiss was disturbed by events.
"The captain of the Vigilance reports that they will be dropping out in approximately thirty seconds, sir"

"Good. Get us a holofeed from the Flashpoint's bow array"

A technician in one of the crew pits turned to his console, and the holographic image changed to that of a maelstrom of purple light. All was prepared.

Does anyone mind?

*bump*

Dispatch to the hutt empire: I ask for your cooperation against the evil Empire. I request that you propose a set of terms that you would find acceptable in exchange for this alliance that we may negotiate more clearly.

The small Nebulon-B class frigate dropped out of hyperspace. The sight which greeted its bridge crew and gunners was the one they had hoped never to see - namely a sky full of the graceful, fluid ships which comprised the mainstay of the Mon Calamari navy. A MC80b-class Star Cruiser, which the frigate's sensors tentatively identified as the "Remorse" was the first to begin firing. As wave after wave of turbolaser bolts poured into the battered hull of the frigate, one of the communications officers sent off a last, desperate message.

"Chimaera...Mo...Fleet...Bringi...Ambu..." at this, a hit was scored on the ships communications array, and the officer was spared a painful death by the disintegration of the bridge viewport.

Ackbar Contacted his ships in the Attacking fleet.
"We have news of a large Imperial Factory aboard the Planet, land your forces and begin bombarding from space."
"Yes Sir. We have defeated the Imperial craft that came to inspect the system."
"Excellent, now destroy the factories and get out of there, this is a hit and run operation!"

To the Rebels

I propose that your forces make an assault on Imperial space as well. In order to better my own advance, i am sure that the now fading Empire cannot handle a three front war.

From the rebel troops briefing:

"Right men!. In three- no, two standard days, I want to see that ship factory destroyed. (blue dot) This is strictly hit-and-run, so once you are finished, GET OUT and STAY OUT. That applies even if five Jedi Masters fly in and start fighting the empire. The next day after that, I want to see feints here, here and he-ere, and the main force will attack there, there and there. Any stupid questions? No. Any smart questions?

Out of character: Either yellow or purple dots are feints, not saying, cause the Empire might read this, and we wouldnt want that, would we?

"The factory is gone sir, as are most of the other signs of Imperial settlement."
"Excellent Admiral, Return to Mon Calamari to refuel and be debreifed, you will be back out into space shortly."
"Thank you sir. Judging from the size of the factory it is estimated that we have cut the Imperial capability to produce ground millitary goods in half."
"Magnificent."

"Admiral?"
Thrawn turned to face the hologram. It showed an Imperial Navy captain, not quite fifty years old, with his cap in his hand. "What is it, commander? A problem, I hope?"
The officer paled visibly. Thrawn's temper was rarely seen but legendary. "No, sir...we ran into a Rebel scout ship over Gyndine. We managed to destroy it, sir - it was only a CR90 - but the crew managed to send several transmissions before life support failed"
"This seems a strange move for those Rebel scum...there's nothing worth having on that dustbowl...except Essada's old base. Commander, search the facility, and either eliminate or remove anything that could be of use to the Rebels."
"Yes, sir...what should we do with the equipment we bring back to the Claw's Fist ?"
"I'll be sending a freighter to pick it up. They should be with you in 36 standard hours at maximum."
"Yes, sir...Esson out."

This NES is nearly dead. Why?
1. We know how the story goes-went
2. Theres no definition of army size, or losses in combat.
3. Its hard to prove that you won an area, you can just say so.
4. Maximus123456 has dropped out.
5. I am dropping out because this is so slow.
6. I poisoned this one. (just kidding!)

Top Bottom