So this is what happens when I wander off (Again)?

Actually, if you count views per post this thread has a below average number of views :p

Actually, if you count views per post this thread has a below average number of views :p

No it just has a uniquely high number of posts. :p

Ask around. I was the thread-jack masta'h. High-post values in seemingly innocuous thread is my ...was my trade mark.
-Qes

There is no pants rule. Otherwise I'd be in violation of it RIGHT NOW.

"There are four lights!"

Wow I'm such a nerd.
-Qes

"Whips dust cover of threadjack-copter*

Nah, smells kinda dusty, with that slightly moist smell of mould. And I think some small furry mammal has died in it.

Nah, smells kinda dusty, with that slightly moist smell of mould. And I think some small furry mammal has died in it.

That might just be one of the previously jacked threads we forgot to unload.

Though if it appears that something's been "nesting" in it - you might wanna get an exteriminator, and look into some repair work - sometimes they'll take peices for their nest.. the 'much needed pieces' are particular favorites.
-Qes

The exterminators report that they found a "topic that's been discussed 15 times previously" vole under the seat, a "high school science is a lie"-crow made a nest in the motor, there was a small family of "hopeless religious discussion" sparrows on the dashboard... Oh, and two scientologists hiding in the trunk.

The exterminators report that they found a "topic that's been discussed 15 times previously" vole under the seat, a "high school science is a lie"-crow made a nest in the motor, there was a small family of "hopeless religious discussion" sparrows on the dashboard... Oh, and two scientologists hiding in the trunk.

We had a trunk? Huh.

Did...we just threadjack a already jacked thread, from the Original Poster...me? Who wasnt using it for anything on topic anyway?

And....is that even possible?
-Qes

My first task, and perhaps the most enjoyable. Is going to be: "Play the living bejesus out of every single faction/civilization over and over until i can break them/lovethem/dothingsnooneoughttoknowaboutinthedarktothem.

You mean like building the Mercurian Gate in the city that has Stigmata on the Unborn? Result: Mercurian units with the Stigmata promotion (Basium, unfortunately, does not get the Stigmata promotion -- and I couldn't convert to AV :eek:)

Who would do such a thing, you ask? Faeryl is nasty and devious enough to do that. Having killed off most of my neighbors, I find the Doviello are just too friendly. They're next, even though I already took the Titan from them (and the Stigmata from the Sheaim).

We had a trunk? Huh.
And....is that even possible?
-Qes

I don't know. Could the re-jacking of a previously jacked thread by the original poster and a co-jackee, without the intention of jacking the thread back to its original purpose, cause a rift in the space-time-continuum in a manner similar to the possible effects of the Large Hadron Collider?

And if so, would a thread-jacking as described above also prove a useful tool for studying the birth of the universe?

Discuss.

In other news.......A bright light appeared on the horizon today. It is similar in many ways to the one we saw yesterday but somehow it is different.

I don't know. Could the re-jacking of a previously jacked thread by the original poster and a co-jackee, without the intention of jacking the thread back to its original purpose, cause a rift in the space-time-continuum in a manner similar to the possible effects of the Large Hadron Collider?

And if so, would a thread-jacking as described above also prove a useful tool for studying the birth of the universe?

Discuss.

Damn you LHC!

Always throwing me into a quantum flux!

Damn you to hell!
-Qes

Possible/likely Bug:

2 for one specials on Mages
When upgrading an adept who was around for the "blood of the phenoix" gift of immortality. When upgrading - apparently it "dies" and is reborn a nice mage. This netted me 2 mages, since the adept would be reborn after dying - with the same xp - and i'd get to make another mage.

Shop smart! Shop S Mart!
-Qes

Top Bottom