*****Spoiler*****Robboo vs BCLG100

BCLG100

Music Master
Well heres my spoiler for my epic battle vs robboo-he's not very good so it should be easy.

No ROBBOO'S ALLOWED!!!!!

Ok im-Hattie, going for AH and then if horses are nearby im gonna go for a Chariot Rush.

We're a few turns in, got a map from a goody hut so quite a bit has been shown and my warrior is off in search of another hut ive seen.

heres das capital- ill remember to take a screenie next time.

yep still forgetting that screenie but popped to size 3, no copper looking around which is annoying but i have a nice big safe cul de sac to grow into.

Im leading in everything except crop yield and score so i imagine that rob has some rice and wheat or a couple of food resources.

Still think my early strategie will work quite well as ive got horses south of my capitals tiles-not in borders just yet.

I must say its quite funny seeing both points of view. I'll tread carefully so not to give anything away but this should be a top notch game based on your positions. Neither of you can claim a lousy start as an excuse.

It looks like you have a nice peninsular to grow into, any good resources to claim there?

No copper-alas :( im going fishing-iron working to try and get a metal, if i cant then the game could be over before it starts.

Starting on a settler now.

I doubt that, you have a lot of map revealed but i don't see robboo on it so you have plenty of time to find some metal.

Yer if i dont find any metal then im going to need to pump out as many WC's as i can and just rush him and hope for the best. If i do find some metal im going to have to pump out as many WC's as i can and just rush him and hope for the best :D

Ok so the WC rush is getting into full bloom now.

Heres my capital-forgot to take a picture :blush: but it's building a work boat to send round to the side of my island facing rob to make sure he doesnt plan any sea invasions while i get my horses hooked up to the capital. From then on both cities will just be pumping WC's as fast as they can :) The capital right now would produce them every 4 turns.

And here's my newly settled city (about 5-6 turns ago i think)

And ive created a sort of watch tower type of thing across the entries into my peninsula-not to offer much of a defence but just so i have a very advanced warning as to when rob attacks etc.

Here's the demographics as well.

Rob recently pop rushed something-he says it was a work boat whether thats true or not it doesnt really matter as it's set him back a bit. Allthough prior to this i was still winning in most things except crop yield-though i may be wrong in this :)

And there's my update for you-hope your enjoying the read.

bastard..actually had a resource close to your capital..look back at mine...dang it.

Good game..warlords PBEM next?

Top Bottom