SprylliNES V: The Peloponnesian War

To Sparta
From Megara

We will follow your advice in this, friends. If you will have us swear this mighty oath and have Nisaea back, and if you will then continue to protect us as your allies and friends - even against Athens - in future, even though we will be bound not to join you in any war with Athens, we will swear it, and we will send the monetary tribute to Athens (although we refuse any sort of wartime levy). If you will defend us as allies and friends by force, and would not that we swore this oath, we will stand by you also. Tell us your will.

Sparta says this: Megarians should swear never to take up arms against Athens, and to pay a peacetime levy. But all of this shall be made void if Athens or her allies should attack Megara first - let the Athenians swear this also, unless they think that Sparta would abandon her ally to an impossible oath.

I'm kind of busy studying for tests. I'll try to drop orders soon, but I got no plans for war or anything, just usual day to day lives.

spry, I'd try to write orders in a few hours. I'd prefer it if I had the final word from Athens first though.

The deadline has passed. If you haven't sent orders, please do get them in as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, due to late orders and time constraints, I cannot update before leaving on holiday. I will, however, update soon upon my return.

I will consequently accept new orders and order revisions until 17th July. I particularly encourage Thlayli and Bair the Normal to take advantage of these things if at all possible - and I encourage any other player to send revisions if they consider that their orders were less than they would have liked to have sent if they had had more time.

I just want to say that I still like SprylliNES! I hope you haven't given up on it.

I expect I will update sooner or later; I was on holiday and now I'm kind of on a roll getting large quantities of RL work done, which I have little immediate inclination to interrupt. It would still be nice if Thlayli could send orders.

:clap:

Top Bottom