Star Trek Mafia...signups ...this ship has sailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading the title as "Lunch in three days!"

I think that making just 300 posts in ten years could be fairly described as "not here very much". ;)
I lurked my way into a victory as mafia a fortnight or two ago. Anything can happen in this game.

I fear a rift was opened in space-time whence all the Mafia players fell in around 2015 that dumped them back in 2020.

I fear a rift was opened in space-time whence all the Mafia players fell in around 2015 that dumped them back in 2020.

We need to balance them with new players. Who else from OT is active enough to be a good candidate?

Well, ask them, not us.

Well, ask them, not us.

I can't invite people to play using "you're my friend come play with us" when I'm not playing. It would imply that I might be willing to show favoritism. Or at the very least the car salesman in me might promise to show favoritism if I sense that it would close the deal.

I don't see the worry you're adopting here about inviting people as the host.

I can't invite people to play using "you're my friend come play with us" when I'm not playing

??????????????????

yes you can

You bloody well can. The GM is expected to go about rounding up people for the game.

Well, technically I already have been, I was just trying to motivate Takhisis. I mean, Snerk at least tagged Lexicus, but Takhisis was so busy with clever misspelling that he didn't even tag @Sommerswerd.

I thought that whole disclaimer thing was pretty clever though, for spur of the moment. I got away with much flimsier stuff last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom