• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Star Wars Mod

Civmansam said:
I want to add 2 more Star Wars Civilizations to the mod.
Anyone have preferences or suggestions?

The Hapes Consortium (also known as the Hapans) would make a good addition. With the Queen Mother and Prince Isolder as the two leader choices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapes

I mentioned to Civmansam that I would do the DDS TeamDECAL flags for the civs.

Here they are.

Most are from official sources. Some I made up myself. The Imperial Remnant logo is identical to the regular Imperial logo, so I modified it (...get it? ;)).

Attachments

• SW_Flags1.jpg
    SW_Flags1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 310
  • SW_Flags2.jpg
    SW_Flags2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 236
i know it's far too late for this idea, but i think it would've been better to have planets as the civilizations, rather than things like the republic or the empire. That way, it would seem more like civilizations that could be fighting would be going at it. But without this, it's still a great mod:D

Wyz_sub10 said:
I mentioned to Civmansam that I would do the DDS TeamDECAL flags for the civs.

Here they are.

Most are from official sources. Some I made up myself. The Imperial Remnant logo is identical to the regular Imperial logo, so I modified it (...get it? ;)).
Thank you Wyz_sub10! That will help a ton

I just read the first page thru and noticed that you spelled neutral nuetral... im not a native english speaker but i think it should be spelled neutral?

I love the Quarren flag... perfect really. but for the senate/republic (the one that turned into the emprie) i feel like there was a flag from battlefront 2 that you could use. (though they all look cool)

King Coltrane said:
I love the Quarren flag... perfect really. but for the senate/republic (the one that turned into the emprie) i feel like there was a flag from battlefront 2 that you could use. (though they all look cool)

If you can point me to it, I can play with it. Ultimately it's up to the SW to decide what they prefer, but I'm happy to provide some options.

Stellan_87 said:
I just read the first page thru and noticed that you spelled neutral nuetral... im not a native english speaker but i think it should be spelled neutral?

You're right Stellan, I was going to point that out myself - it should definitely be neutral!:)

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but by no means new to the best strategy game! :D

Because I'm also a big star wars fan, a star wars mod seems very interesting.
Now my questions...

1. Is this mod playable? I read that not everything is 100% finished, can the game still be played normally?

2. What are the differences to the normal game? I've never used a mod, how does it affect the game? Just the appearance or also the gameplay?

3. Finally, how would I install the mod? Just move the files into the correct folder? I know I could probably find this out myself but I thought 3 questions are better than 2 :D

Thanks

Well the answer to your questions

1. This mod is playable, but not with Warlords, only with Vanilla CIV with patch 1.61.

2. This mod adds 16 Star Wars Civs, Star Wars Religions, Star Wars Technologies, Star Wars Units and lots of other Star Wars things

3. To install the mod, run the installer and select the path, Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Mods directory

Top Bottom