Statecraft and Duplicity

Well he can't really help it. I can tell you from experience, it can take a long time to finish an update, especially the first one of a session. And he isn't, or certainly shouldn't, sacrifice work/school/family/friend time to do a game on an internet forum. So please have patience, or atleast be a little more polite about your comments.

Turn Report

The Madina have been fully incorporated into Arabian culture, and no longer exist as an independent culture.

Before the 10 turns were up hunting was finished. Please order a list of tech from now on, in case one finished before the end of the turn.

Spoiler Turn Report :
T0 (4000 BC)
A monument is started in Mecca.

T1 (3940 BC)
Saladin’s warriors arrive in Mecca and fortify there.

T2 (3880 BC)
Nothing happens.

T3 (3820 BC)
The borders of Mecca expanded.

T4 (3760 BC)
Hunting is discovered.

What shall we research?

ooc: I'm thinking AH?

I support fishing followed by animal husbandry.

As do I, Givas al-Yamani (I love saying that :lol:)

You should pick the next politician based on how active they are, not by the dice. :mischief:

In that case, I see a reason to add my voice to the choir: I support Fishing followed by Animal Husbandry.

Oh, so you want to start the Epic Wars again? It's snowing where I live, in North Carolina. I used my Epicness to command the sky to do that. :p

It snowed a week ago in Virginia. I used my obviously superior powers to cam and the weather to do so. I also am the God of this game, which leads me to the first commandment:

Thou shalt not claim epicness greater than God.

And the second:

Thou shalt not dispute the rulings of God.

Which leads me to my ruling:

I am the most epic.

Deal with that LETY. :p

;)

ooc: We're the arabs, make that Allah?
ic: I believe we should learn to harness the fish of the river and the sea and then learn to domesticate our animals (ooc fishing--->AH) as has been suggested by our wise men.

Islam doesn't exist yet, nor does Christianity for that matter. We're animists, we worship the Great Spirit Elephant. :p

I will give the METY Cookie of Obscure Reference-Getting to anyone who got the reference.

ooc: But iirc the name Allah came from the Arabic word for "god" (or if you're monotheistic like most of us God)

Yes, but the Arabians would use the word "allah" as an adjective to describe the separately named gods of their pantheon.

Top Bottom