Status and "To Do" List

Update 2: The Moche, Georgian and Uzbek civs are working. Need to finish looking at the Kazakh civ, but that might be where the problem lies.

Fierabras is uploading the installer. I'll try to get that sorted tonight if it's ready. There is no delay - just takes a long, long time to compile and upload (500 MB).

As for the 4 civs, I'll probably do a patch in the short-term and recompile in the longer term.

Excellent. I'll love to nick off more stuff from CivGold for my mod! even though some of my own stuff is already in CivGold... :mwaha: (but proper credit shall be given, of course)

CIV Gold 5.0 is finally here.

See the download page for the additions and credits. I'll post more info here later.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the project. 5.0 has been in development for over a year, and I'm glad to finally get it out the door (so to speak)!

Three quick notes:

1 - it's a huge download (460 MB) so expect it take a while

2 - once downloaded and installed, Civ needs to to load some 40,000 files. Loading time may be anywhere from 10-20 minutes

3 - Four civs included in the Readme (Georgia, Moche, Uzbek and Kazakh) were removed for additional testing, but will be re-added very soon via patch and, later, amended main file

The Belgium in the mod, is that homebrewn? Because I already had a "half-decent" mod made of it:goodjob:. Anyway, I am downloading it now, see if I like it, which I probably will.

The Belgium in the mod, is that homebrewn? Because I already had a "half-decent" mod made of it:goodjob:. Anyway, I am downloading it now, see if I like it, which I probably will.

It's actually yours. :)

For the most part...I edited the flags and icons, and I used Leopold II because I thought I could get more mileage out of the Dom Pedro II LH.

It's actually yours. :)

For the most part...I edited the flags and icons, and I used Leopold II because I thought I could get more mileage out of the Dom Pedro II LH.

Welly, welly, well. I've just installed the thing, and am ready to play. So I guess I'll see the actual content in about 15 minutes:p

Sorry. :)

I wanted to cut losses here. There was a massive replication that didn't happen as it was supposed to, meaning lots of piddling little errors throught.

On the bright side, when it goes back up, it will be with the civs that were ommitted.

Everything is uploaded but I'll take some time late tonight to play test a last time. Tomorrow, Fierabras will comile another .exe...if he has time. After work tomorrow night I'll test that version and upload to Atomic Gamer. So...Friday morning. Maybe sooner.

Sorry. :)

I wanted to cut losses here. There was a massive replication that didn't happen as it was supposed to, meaning lots of piddling little errors throught.

On the bright side, when it goes back up, it will be with the civs that were ommitted.
by any chance will you be offering just a patch that includes the error fixes and ommitted civs? i just don't really want to download and install the entire thing all over again...

by any chance will you be offering just a patch that includes the error fixes and ommitted civs? i just don't really want to download and install the entire thing all over again...

Unfortunately, no. There were just too many errors and I've used what little time I had over the past day and a half just to fix them and re-create a new .exe.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom