stJNES5: A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just read what was Xen strategy... GOD yourealy tought youl win? You REALY tought i'll attack Italy, again? :lol:
My plans were in India and Africa and got from Tripoli a NAP cause if we will fight a war it will anyway end in a turn (nd he knew he needs his men against aragon...)

So your plan was based on many mistakes ;) Italy was the last target not first... just like the older roman war...

@erez- because you only now posted it, i'm under the firm suspicion that you only just thpugh of your "battle plan" to make it lok liek I wouldnt win- in either case, you still would have lost, considering that i and Sparta were your main enemies, and unless you attacked us first and foremost, you would be destined to lose, as out persuaive powers are considerable when your nation makes it known that it will take a cut throat strategy towards geting its own goal regardless of others.

besides, having all your forces in africa and so on only cleard you out for the pre-planned eventual invasion of Iberia- just ask any old allaince member about that part ;)

Ok some hint hint.
I planned to crash into India with my unification there and into Ashanti creating a new one.
You could NEVER invade Iberia cause you had no navy to match us. Aragon would have kill Tripoli, easily... Than your last naval resource would be gone. The swiss weren't going to join the war but be neutral... so your stuck in Italy waiting to see how your allies are being crashed on left and right and your paranoia would cause you to maybe invade the swiss only to get to Burgundy, somhow...

And no never planned to invade Italy... you should have seen the mess in my head... how much to india, and africa, and egypt........ navy as always i med (had more porblems finding new trades than trying to find how to invade you)

you forget- 11 nations were firmlly on our side, and more were in negotiations, and navies dont matter as we- namelly me and Sparta were fully prepared to march across europe wth an 11,000 man army of allies right into portugal itself.

Erez, I was not going to stay neutral as Switzerland. I was going to wait out the first few turns, then either jump on Rome or Portugal. After, of course, expanding the best pike force in the world. :)

Erez, you're seriously underestimating the power we held right before the NES was shut down. Mainly because a large part of it was secret. Pretty much every nation in Europe except for Burgundy was against you and Portugal.

Oh, and Jason, any chance of starting this up sometime again :cry:

Restart? I hope with st5 rules and not st8!
Wow try to control Portugal at this time was a mass.... Espaicaly after adding India... God this gonna be my skill test if this comes again...

I hope not- this NES, while being my first, and at the end me doing quite well in it, was a mess, and besides, assuming me and portugal are at odds again, me and my allies would have to come up with a whole new strategy ;)

*Bump* the good ol' days.

I should go through and edit all my posts to not have those 15 yr old mistakes in grammar.

Me thinks its already the boss of Necroing a thread

I thought Jason was running a NES for some reason :lol: Too bad this is not one of those "lets get back to our old game" bumps...

Ah, so this is why I got a civfanatics email.

Amon, I know where you're coming from. Rereading updates from 10 years ago makes me cringe...

But what a blast we had in these days. Throwing grammar to the wind and just having fun.

Gotta keep in touch somehow.

Moderator Action: WWW would be a better place to keep in touch. I'm sending this one back to the vaults permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom