• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

StNNES III: Ruins of Empires

OCC: Story is finshed now.

Okay sweetie, you don't have to tell me.

OCC: You know, that really bugs me. I was saying that so that people wouldn't have to chance upon it re-reading the thread. This way, peolpe, specificly North King, do not have to re-read and just chance upon the edited in story. Thanks Captian A-Hole!

OOC: Contempt, changed your wonder and also you don't need to upgrade your army to the Iron Age, it upgrades when you advance (that's what I do, regardless of the rules...).

To: Golden Horde

He expresses eagerness at the prospect.

To: Khazaria

Sure.

Contempt said:
OCC: You know, that really bugs me. I was saying that so that people wouldn't have to chance upon it re-reading the thread. This way, peolpe, specificly North King, do not have to re-read and just chance upon the edited in story. Thanks Captian A-Hole!
I was joking, :lol:

OCC: And? It still bugs me. You know of what I thought of when you posted that? A kid using a fake high voice and mockingly saying that, and frankly, I don't like that. Got it, Sunshine? :p

By the way, why do you change you avatar so much?

Because Gelion became scared of my last one :(

I like diversity. Don't you?

OCC: Not when you change it every day. Although the bird with crazy eye is strangely refreshing...

Okay, sweetie, you don't have to tell me.

Are you a supporter of one superior race, by chance?

There is no room for different colored avatars!

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

That was not cool. :mad:

And yes, and race of Black Knights! MUHAHAHA! Let's stop now, the conversatioin is now spam.

*Secret*
To: Carthaginians Dissenters

The imperial rule Tartessos is attempting to establish over the Mediterranean must be resisted. We support your bid for a completely free Carthage and would be willing to offer you aid.

To Surrounding Barbarious Tribes
From the Golden Horde

Already the Golden Horde is the strongest power on the steppes, and soon the combined might of the Turkish Kingdom will be combined with the Golden Hordes might. Join us now, and be great, remain as you are, and you will be swept away against the winds of time. Let us show the World what it is to be strong!

OOC: As usual, I cannot give a united reply... Some will join, some will not. Come update you shall see.

OCC: No worries, just wanted to get a few more to join. I knew there would be no united response, well, until my wonder finshes anyway.

To Chu
From Shang *secret*
I, the Emperor Luang Xiu have an offer for your grand nation. An offer of marriage between my eldest son, and your daughter. United together our two great nations, no power in China could stop us! I ask that you decide on my proposition.

OCC: Are there stats for the Turks?

OOC: No stats for the Turks. Rest assured, they are powerful.

To: Shang

Certainly. But this new state must have a new name, and Chu-shang is not exactly graceful...

@ Northking

before makign any promises toi egypt from thos edissenters, you shoudl at least looked over the ending diplomacy in my story TO thos edisseners, that promised both reforms and freedoms, that wer ement to stop such activites.

to say i do not respect the *secretness* of that communcation is an understatement, as th eleast you could hvae done was give me an answer, assuming you read it at all.

OOC: I did... They are somewhat disorganized as well, and your message seemed more of a proclamation. If you need answers I can give them to you.

Top Bottom