Stupid questions

Do you vote in polls?

• Yes, I do vote in polls.

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • No, I never vote in any sort of poll.

Votes: 35 47.3%

• Total voters
My favourite stupid questions are some of those on the 'funny email' thread in this forum, like 'are you qualified to give a urine sample,' and 'how many times have you committed suicide.'

EDIT: Punctuation

Yeah, lawyers say the darndest things.

(Wait a second! I didn't say a question. Is that bad? Is it stupid to question that? Is it stupid to question my question? Is it stupid to question questioning my question? Am I making questionable decisions to question questioning? Are any of these questions "stupid"? Is stupidity making me question questioning the questionability of my questioning question? Is "questionability" a word? Will CD Light ever shut up?)

A: Yes. For now.

here's one:

who's pellaken?

and here's some from a goofy diplomacy game I played"

did you know that the guy who invented the big mac's name wasent Mac. no, in all truthfulness, it was Dick... but you can see why they called it the Big Mac :)

if an italian in a whop, when why does BK call thier burger the whopper?

exactley how DO you spell "kichi kichi ya ya da da" and what does it mean?

why was 'shoobie doobie' such an important thing for people in the 70's to say?

what is a shoobie anyways? what does it do? how can you shoobie? can you be a shoobier? or a doobier for that matter?

on the diplom.org page, it refers to simon as being Manus's doppelganger...

what is a doppelganger? what does a doppelganger do? can one doppelgang? can one be a doppelgangee? is there a law against doppelganging?

I have heard of boogie woogie, and have a general idea how to boogie, but how does one woogie? has anyone evey suggested to "get down and woogie?" why do we call him the boogie man, why not the woogie man?

How do I turn my computer on?

What is a forums?

Why is Scott off of X-Men here:scan: ?

What is the / beneath the ? on my keyboard for?

How do I spell "You Stink"?

You mean this thread HAS a topic?

Oh, I see, the topic has a non-topic, humor off-topic humor topic. Carry on... :D

The thread clearly has a topic "Stupid questions" that was put in the form of a joke.

I fail to see how "fart...fart.... **** my poo is flying around!!!!!!!" is a question.....it is stupid rambling/spamming and is frowned apon by CFC mods.

Oh, then I'M spamming by giving a stupid answer. :O

So here's my stupid question - why did I just skim through the topic instead of reading it properly... (no answers please)

Think about it, can an immovable object ever be hit be an unstoppable object?

Can they even exist together?

An immoveable object cannot exist in our experience. Perhaps if there was a centre to the universe then at this dead centre then something would not be acted upon by any force, or acted upon equally by opposing forces then it would be immoveable, but as far as we know, everything is moving under a gravitational pull of something else. :p

Originally posted by duke o' york
An immoveable object cannot exist in our experience. Perhaps if there was a centre to the universe then at this dead centre then something would not be acted upon by any force, or acted upon equally by opposing forces then it would be immoveable, but as far as we know, everything is moving under a gravitational pull of something else. :p

Stephen Hawking just sighed his relief. :D

For another more serious question, I refer you to my new signature.

Originally posted by ainwood

Stephen Hawking just sighed his relief. :D

Come on...:rolleyes: You surely cannot have an unstoppable object either. It must have some size which means you could apply an opposing force against it. Or you could use a gravitational force if you had a spare planet or something.

a thing is always in rest unless there is a force in a direction on the thing ans so the thing moves and is there no gravity(outerspace)that thing will ALWAYS move with the same speed in the same direction

this is a law of newton:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Yes, but because there are no perfect vacuums in the world as we know it, there would be small bits of dust to alter its course.

And the question was, can you have both an immovable object, and an unstoppable force?

Why isnt "phoenetically" spelled fonetically.

forgive the spelling.

Originally posted by History_Buff
Think about it, can an immovable object ever be hit be an unstoppable object?

Can they even exist together?
O.K., I will have a try at this one: Unstoppable doesn't mean it can't be diverted right? So my guess is that it would bounce off and continue going....in a different direction.

My stupid question with sound effects:
The power is off right? (zzzzzzAAAPPP!)

Top Bottom