I ran the game with logging enabled before I had events and decisions installed. I seemed to have a huge number of errors in the database log, many of which I do not understand and more surprisingly, for a number of JFD's nations, I have event/decision errors for nations whilst events and decisions isn't even enabled. Nonetheless, there are a lot of language issues. The complete log before I have events and decisions enabled (so before I had any errors I was aware of) is here: https://pastebin.com/MXjZdRX0 Following this, when attempting to run with events and decisions enabled this is the log: https://pastebin.com/AandG1Gn From this I imagine the particularly troubling element is this: [715124.312] In XMLSerializer while updating table Language_en_US from file Core/Decisions/Civ Decisions/CivDecisions_EN_US.xml. [715124.312] columns Language, Tag are not unique I am tenuously thinking I have somehow got an old version of events and decisions installed/ not properly installed in my civ. Though I have cleaned cache and verified files. Either way, I hope this can help someone more savvy than me spot the issue. Also apologies for the tardiness of my reply.