Resource icon

Sukritact's Suzerainty 1.5 (Beta)

Both Varanasi's +Faith per Capital Citizen and Lindisfarne's +yields to Great Works of Writing don't seem to do anything in practice.

Both Varanasi's +Faith per Capital Citizen and Lindisfarne's +yields to Great Works of Writing don't seem to do anything in practice.
Please make sure you have the latest version of of the CP. New tables were added that this mod relies on. Additionally, unfortunately, due to how the CP handles things, some changes are not reflected in the UI properly, even if the effects are applied

Please make sure you have the latest version of of the CP. New tables were added that this mod relies on. Additionally, unfortunately, due to how the CP handles things, some changes are not reflected in the UI properly, even if the effects are applied

Alright, will do. Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but as I want to add a City-State with Suzerainty Mod Support, is it enough to place an include to your Sukritact_Functions.lua file, or do I need to paste all the functions I need into the Lua Script?

Spoiler :
The reason I'm asking is that the City-State I'm making should provide a Great Recon Unit in an interval that is equal to the latest required Technology for unlocking that unit (so basically like Urbino, but with Great Recon Units from JFD's ExCE).

Btw, I discovered in the SQL file that Hong Kong has the Production Yield Modifiers of 2% instead of 10% stated in the Wikia.

Last edited:
This message is hitting my lua log all of the sudden:

[10057.343] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Sukritact's Suzerainty (v 1)\Lua/UI/Suzerainty_CS_DiploList.lua:71: attempt to index upvalue 'tDiploListContext' (a nil value)

This message is hitting my lua log all of the sudden:

[10057.343] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Sukritact's Suzerainty (v 1)\Lua/UI/Suzerainty_CS_DiploList.lua:71: attempt to index upvalue 'tDiploListContext' (a nil value)

Iirc that's the one caused by having an unsupported Minor in the game; so you're using Greek Split or something that's adding in a new Minor, but ofc this minor doesn't have a Suz. Ability.

1. the mod is displaying the wrong amount of gold and faith awarded when I first meet a CS.
For ex. I meet a CS and it displays Im awarded 24 faith and 8 gold, when in reality it only awarded 8 faith.
In fact when I played instead of faith I was getting one time influence boost with that cs. As of gold I haven't checked that yet.
2. when trying to gift gold it says 0 gold will earn 0 influence.
Same thing is when you make Sican your ally. They give you an ability to buy city state influence for culture but instead of numbers there are 0c for 0i. Could someone make this mod CSD (VP) compatible? It's so awesome mod.

I've been unable to do anything about certain city states - it would seem that the mod doesn't support them. When I press on them, It leads me to the last supported CS I've tried to contact. I'm using EUI and the Greek split made by MC, which I think might be replacing a few city states (thus causing the issue).

I've been unable to do anything about certain city states - it would seem that the mod doesn't support them. When I press on them, It leads me to the last supported CS I've tried to contact. I'm using EUI and the Greek split made by MC, which I think might be replacing a few city states (thus causing the issue).

Yea, modded Minors will break with Suz and Greek Split adds a couple. only real solutions are to either delete the new Minors from the Greek Split code, or to add a reference to the Greek Split in Suz. so that it loads after and will delete the Greek minors. Ngl this does kinda beg the question as to why Suk hasn't just set up a trigger to kill new Minors but w/e he probs wants to allow people to support Suz but I meme there are ways round that anyway but w/e.

No, but iirc Enginseer made his own version very shortly after Suk released his.

Will this mod break if I go into all the XML and lua files and change the names of the city-states?

Will this mod break if I go into all the XML and lua files and change the names of the city-states?

You shouldn't have to touch any Lua file to rename the CSs, but no the game will not break if you edit the Text of some Language_en_US entries.

Top Bottom