Sumerian Chariot

This great unit represents Sumerian heavy chariot. :) Are any chance of making light chariot (with 1-2 donkeys) ? Maybe just by making 2 of 4 donkeys invisible in Poser. :)

Are any chance of making light chariot (with 1-2 donkeys) ?
Do you mean this archaeological reconstruction from my Ancient Warfare friend Johnny Schumate ?

Or is this enough for you ? :confused:

H.Balck

Here is the 30min BETA version for an Sumerian Early Light Chariot: (But I need a better dynamic fur over the saddle ! Do you have a better fur for me ?)

I thought you had quit making units.
Its only for the new Sandris packets - no more !

H.Balck

Yang Liu, a very small detail - in S direction there's no (I can't see it) reins for 2 horses in the middle. Anyway, both chariots are very good. Thank you for your work! :)

Is the light one and axeman and the heavy a bowman?
Yes an axemen and the heavy its an Javeliner with Spears.

a very small detail - in S direction there's no (I can't see it) reins for 2 horses in the middle.
The reins are there, but hard to see over the chariot front !

H.Balck

Yes an axemen and the heavy its an Javeliner with Spears.

The reins are there, but hard to see over the chariot front !

H.Balck

He is correct. Reins are difficult to see on the frontal and the rear view, but they are there.On the frontal view you can see the one on the right clearly and on the rear view you can see the one on the left clearly. The other three riens are directly over the tops of the animals making them almost impossible to see.

I like both versions. Perfect work.
OK - than I will present two versions.

Here is one of the archaelogical backgrounds for the light variant, but also with 4 donkeys (or Equites):

H.Balck

Top Bottom