Sunday's PAX talk (with summary of the info)

Nokmirt,

I'd be interested in your mod where tech ends after WW1. In history I'm interested mostly from renaissance to industrial, so I'd like to try that out. :)

Yep I am dying to learn more about the Maya. Seems like we have news about every Civ so far except the Maya (and the unknown civ)

Other than a vague Calender related bonus

Nokmirt,

I'd be interested in your mod where tech ends after WW1. In history I'm interested mostly from renaissance to industrial, so I'd like to try that out. :)

I am not sure yet. I am going to start on that when GaK comes out. I would love to see the techtree. It certainly would make an excellent discussion between now and then.

"What's the Mayan UA?"

I will ask this too. As soon as the interview starts later I'll type questions as fast as possible, and we'll see what they answer.

I will ask about Maya and the Dutch, which I did not get to last time.

Right. 5AM kiwi time, set up and ready to go for the live stream in an hour. Stream is already playing, I've got the previous interviews playing (They're on at the moment) in the background, looking foward to the stream, and posting constantly.

(To any mods online - Double posting allowed?)

ATTENTION - The live steram is beginning in TEN MINUTES!!

2K Games ‏ @2KGames
Just about 10 minutes until a direct feed of our Civ V: Gods & Kings PAX East demo! Get in our channel! http://www.twitch.tv/2k #2KatPAX
Retweeted by Elizabeth Tobey

Potential Questions if I am on then (doubt it):

1. Can we get more word on the Maya UA/UUs?

2. Will there be any more Native American City States?

3. Can all Carthaginian Units cross Mountains or only Elephants?

4. Are there any faith based components with Ethiopia?

5. How will Austria's intermarrying of City States work? Will they still be counted for Diplomatic Victory?

And Nokmirt, mind asking some of these questions as well?

I won't be here probably for the new info today and would like to get some more info on these questions.

Also how Ethiopia's bonus will be determined (What size do opposing empires have to be).

Composite bowman in the archer upgrade line.

Attachments

• maria_theresa_2.jpg
    maria_theresa_2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6,415
Top Bottom