Super Civ Scenario

Thank you Balthasar very much for your effort.

I should have mentioned that I've been through the whole thread to save you from trouble of doing the same thing. My appologies for not doing that.

I downloade biq 1.5 earlier, and file in post #49 is also biq file.

It seems that problem is in main file. Post #1 says that latest version is 1.4
and version you uploaded is 1.2.

It would be great if we could get main file version 1.4

Yes, same result. 1.5 is te version of the BiQ file, and 1.4 is the version of the main file.

At least, this is how I understand download instructions in post #1

Thank you Blue Monkey very much. I played couple of turns and it works fine.
I only had to adjust biq file in editor to look for files in Super Civ 1.4

Is Super Civ lost? The original link is down, as well as Ballthasar's and Blue Monkey's.

Posting on my phone right now, but I have a zipfile on my SSD upstairs, containing what I believe is the last version that Balthasar worked on, before he passed away.

Posting on my phone right now, but I have a zipfile on my SSD upstairs, containing what I believe is the last version that Balthasar worked on, before he passed away.
RIP Balthasar.

That sounds great, I think that would be useful for the whole lost mods restoration that Quintillus and Blake00 are doing. Thank you for the perserve!

So, what happened with it?

I have a large zipfile labelled v.1.4, which appears to contain most of the modfiles, and 2 small zipfiles containing only a single .biq each: v.1.3, and v.1.5.

I can't remember how/where I got any of them, I think Balthasar might have given me a dropbox-link, but I can't find it in my PMs. I would be happy to upload them, or email them, but that should really be @KingArthur's call, since it was/is primarily his mod (Balthasar did the artfiles).

Well, of course, it's up to KingArthur, but it's good to know that the files, at least, are there. :)

Hey is there any update on this mod's availability? I check this forum often and can't seem to find any new updates.

Top Bottom