Super Civ Scenario

Not Sure if Batman is there , but im sure there is a Person with a Cape ,
but it would be cool Dc Characters with Marvel Characters :) :D

@Rambuchan - thanks for your kind words and it's very nice to see back in the "land of the civvin".

@geminisama, smirnoff et al - thanks also for your interest in the scenario. It's always nice to hear people enjoying a scenario that I've hacked together from other people's great work i.e. Balthasar & Vuldacon and all the great unit makers. I am thus inspired to produce a more polished update and welcome any feedback.

Thanks all for keeping Civ3 a super experience ;)

is this for PTW or Conquest?

Finally got around to trying this out. I started playing two games, but they both crashed at Day 2 4. am. No error message. It just said that Conquest had stopped working. :(

YP I would suspect a music file but unless you played both games at exactly the same speed it would be quite a coincidence that they crashed each time at Day 2 4 am.

Were you playing with music turned on?

I would suggest "modding out" the music.txt file or playing with music switched off.

I'm always playing with music off, since I listen to radio when I play. The games went more or less the same way.

Who were you playing as? And which version of the biq?

I will try to replicate the problem when I get home tonight.

Oh and did you like it despite the crash i.e. is it worth my while trying to fix? ;)

I was playing version 1.2. Heroes in the first game and Chaos in the second.

I'd like to give some real feedback if I actually get a game going beyond day 2. ;)

Well I managed to get beyond Day 3 in 2 different playthroughs. However, I was playing a modified version of the scenario. What I think I will do is finish off the changes I was planning and release it and hopefully you can try it out and give me feedback :)

Sounds good.

I'll try to give it a go soon again, and see if I can get it to work.

Attachments

• COOE.png
    COOE.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 352
KingArthur, perhaps you have more files than we do because you have the entire setup and forgot to include something in the uploaded version?

Top Bottom