Super Heroes - 10/8/2007

Whoooot! Awesome, just like always, Navydawg. Too bad King Aurthur isn't working on his Super mod atm.

They are great and I hope you will be able to do the Zoomer and Psionic eventually.

Amazing! :thumbsup: The lightning effect is superb!

As many have said the Zapper effects are incredible. How does one create lightning in Poser (if it's not revealing a trade secret)?
Well, it might be a trade secret if I was making money on any of this. As it is, I enjoy it as a hobby, and if I were making money, it would be like work and become tedious... But I digress.

I bought a pack of sci-fi effects figures on either the DAZ or Content Paradise site - can't remember which ATM. It has figures for engine exhaust, gun flashes, lightning, shields, etc... which I've used on a lot of units. It's not the only way, just mine. I personally think Plotinus has made some nice lightning effects, but I'll be damned if I know how.

@ CamJH, thanks for picking up on the allusion to Right Said Fred.:lol:

I made my lightning by using flat images within the scene. That is, it's a flat polygon figure, with a lightning image applied to it, and a transparency. I do think yours looks more convincing, but I'm glad you like mine!

I always think that if I really had a LOT of spare time, I'd actually make a 3D lightning model out of cylinder primitives, which would be easier to use and look better. But somehow I don't think it's going to happen.

Top Bottom