1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

SuperCiv mod: addition of different civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by LAnkou, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Al.Friedman

Al.Friedman Chieftain

Here's one to think about when you get back - the Confederate states of America mod, because come on, you gotta' have the rebels!

2. Skelter

Skelter Chieftain

What about adding the Elves and Lovecraft civs? I'd love to see the Great Old Ones throw down with the Turks just once before I die.

3. Zibby

Zibby Chieftain

The Australian civ is one of my favorites (being aussie and all), Id love for that to make it into the next super civ mod

4. Haarbal

Haarbal Prince

my elf civs are only competable with the fall from heaven mod, because that mod alters some files that need to be altered if you're adding a civ (civ4leaderheadinfos.xml and civ4civilizationinfos.xml), because of new technologies and new civics.

haarbal

5. Rshu

Rshu Chieftain

LAnkou, do you have any other links to your mod? The site you uploaded to does not support download managers.

6. Frayer

Frayer Chieftain

Great mod :D
    add Poland please :)

7. coldcell

coldcell Chieftain

Is this mod compatible with the latest 1.52 patch?

8. meatwad4289

meatwad4289 Prince

confederacy..... lol

honestly RE LEE IS THE BEST LEADER EVER.

9. Zibby

Zibby Chieftain

While Im requesting civs to go in, also like the philipines to go in, Ive downloaded it as a seperate mod, but Id love it to make it into superciv

10. Merebimur

Merebimur Chieftain

Seems to be ok , I havent had any probs .

11. Wyz_sub10

Wyz_sub10 CIV Gold - Project Lead

Some values changed for the existing leaders, so playing with this mod will use the old values (I believe). The changes to those files were minor in any case.

12. Merebimur

Merebimur Chieftain

Just wondering , how come the abyssinians flag is white in the game , its not showing the proper flag , tried editing but it stays white .

13. Wyz_sub10

It's a common problem among all mods. It has to do with the alpha channel, I believe, but it seems to affect only some people.

14. LAnkou

LAnkou Breizh A Tao

hello people, hadn't been there for a while, but hey, it was christmas and new year with my girlfriend...

for the moment, i have a problem with the text file (wrong character, but i really don't know why...), i may post it here if someone know how to resolve that, but i will focus on it before any other change...

15. Wyz_sub10

16. abilard

abilard Chieftain

Wow. Fantastic work compiling and producing a broad number of civs.

Anyone out there working on the Byzantines? Would be a great civ to have in any Medieval European scenario.

17. David Smith

David Smith Warlord

When is v1.05 comming out, :sad: I can hardly wait. :drool:

18. LAnkou

LAnkou Breizh A Tao

well, i try to fix an xml problem

here is the file:
    http://www.filegone.com/tyis

if someone manage to fix it, tell me what were wrong, cause i have a bunch of new civ to add and it would be cool to know what were the problem if it appears again with the others civs...

19. LAnkou

LAnkou Breizh A Tao

great news everyone!!!!

i find a way to know which caracter were wrong in the xml text file!!! so i now can focus on adding civs again!!!

i hope to release V1.05 in the next two weeks (maybe before if i work well).

I will try to add all the different civs that miss Superciv(and that's quite a big work), so get ready to download!!!

HIH (Hope It Helps TM)

20. Pratputajao

Pratputajao Warlord

I see many are adding requests? So, for what its worth... Personally I would love to see The Siamese empire added. I know Civarmy (I think?) have already done the Khmer but it was the Siamese who put the nails in their coffin and still exist as a major power in SE asia (Thailand) cant say the same for Cambodia... Plus it is the only country in Southeast Asia (incl. India) not to be conquered/colanized by France or Britan. On top of that it is the best place in the world for Vacation (not to mention having some of the best looking woman on the planet as well!!!):cool:

Had thought of doin' it myself and then looked at the XML.. Huh? its greek to me? Actually I get alot of it but some of it I havent a clue... I can post/send all the Info anyone needs- Cities, Leaders, starting techs, traits, ect... Someone???

Anyway, thanks for all the great work so far!!!!!!!!!