SuperPower: Knights of Honor

Deal.

Al-Andalus - Orders

Upgrade all five of our starting provinces to level 2 and put two armies in each of the two newly-claimed provinces of ours in Southern France. Any income left over will be invested in technology.

Your empire's birthplace is clearly in Almaniya, though such errors are to be expected from inferior Frankish scholarship.

If you wish to hasten your demise, then so be it.

nice one, Franks are born in France, thank you for your consideration.

Garrison my southmost province with one army. use the remaining money to invest 5 points in technology (+20 from resources that's my first tech level, isn't it?) and keep upgrading the rest of my provinces until every of them is level 2

I will gracefully accept the land of Normandy next expansion phase. It has Wine which is also starting to become rarer on the world stage. I will gladly hold this French Province not so i can expand further inland. But so i can have a eye on the growing European affairs... A staging area will mean i could support anyone who wishes Britain as an ally.

For now i won't comment on a none-aggression pact with mainlanders. I need to see how this initial political wreck proceeds and how Britians Sumerian expansion plans are taken by The Eastern Roman Empire.

I will spend Income once the subtlies of it are futher explained. Once so i will ask the Irish neighbouring Kingdom for a Trade Agreement to promote continuing peace.

I will gracefully accept the land of Normandy next expansion phase. It has Wine which is also starting to become rarer on the world stage. I will gladly hold this French Province not so i can expand further inland. But so i can have a eye on the growing European affairs... A staging area will mean i could support anyone who wishes Britain as an ally.

For now i won't comment on a none-aggression pact with mainlanders. I need to see how this initial political wreck proceeds and how Britians Sumerian expansion plans are taken by The Eastern Roman Empire.

I will spend Income once the subtlies of it are futher explained. Once so i will ask the Irish neighbouring Kingdom for a Trade Agreement to promote continuing peace.

okay, so the HRE support English Normandy, i will just expand in the rest of france.

good thing we were able to sort out the territorial question.

What the claims currently look like between the Dukes:
Dark blue territories are mine, mid blue are my claims, light blue are my planned expansion. His are yellow and purple. Colored squares marked swapped claims.

We use Franks to refer to any Latin Christian, rather than specifically the inhabitants of France.

Go back to Germany and we shall leave you in peace.

no, go back to your mecca. Europe belongs to the Christians europeans. we will restore Charlemagne empire no matter what you throw at us.
i advise you to get your eyes out of France and Europe.
don't even try to attack France or Italy.

Claims-
Omega, you must leave greece. If you do not, then we will have not choice but to resort to war, and we will not be without allies. It would be regrettable for the blood of the noble venetians to be spilled.

Claims-
Omega, you must leave greece. If you do not, then we will have not choice but to resort to war, and we will not be without allies. It would be regrettable for the blood of the noble venetians to be spilled.

greece does belong to Constantinople, but there is no need for war between fellow christians, try to get a exchange, i'm sure there are other lands venice would like and you can claim and give it to venice in exchange of west Greece.

To Link16, Ruler of the Eastern Roman Empire

I take it from your lack of declaration to Britain that you are allright with us expanding peacefully round your Turkish claims to the marble on the eastern coast of the Black Sea?

Sincerely, Ravus - King of Great Britain

Why would we attack the Italians?

And southern France is ours. We got to it first, anyhow. Deal with it, Germans.

our ancestors lived there long before you even knew what was France!
you also claimed some provinces in what we consider Italian soil, south of Austrian province of switzerland.

soon you'll see what France means...

Your ancestors lived in Germany.

you also claimed some provinces in what we consider Italian soil, south of Austrian province of switzerland

We didn't claim it. If the Germans aren't color-blind, they will see that we consider that area to be of only borderline importance. The Italians can have it if they wish.

To Link16, Ruler of the Eastern Roman Empire

I take it from your lack of declaration to Britain that you are allright with us expanding peacefully round your Turkish claims to the marble on the eastern coast of the Black Sea?

Sincerely, Ravus - King of Great Britain

You may expand into that province, but we request that you do not expand anymore in the region.

Your ancestors lived in Germany.

We didn't claim it. If the Germans aren't color-blind, they will see that we consider that area to be of only borderline importance. The Italians can have it if they wish.

wrong, take a look back at your "map", you claimed 2 rightful italian provinces, just East of one Darkgreen province.

last time i will argue with you : get out of France and Italy asap.

wrong, take a look back at your "map", you claimed 2 rightful italian provinces, just East of one Darkgreen province.

last time i will argue with you : get out of France and Italy asap.

Get your eyes checked. Andalusian optics is quite advanced. We'd sell lenses to you on the condition you leave our claims in Southern France alone. We got there first.

You may expand into that province, but we request that you do not expand anymore in the region.

by "That Province" I am assuming you mean the Marble province in the north and that i should take the path furthest away from your own claims to reach it. Below is the path i would take.

Dark Red = Current Claim
Red = path to marble
Pink = Marble

Those would be the only Provinces i would take.

Additional Rule Question:

Are Resources Cumulative or is the bonus only applied once? I.E if i gain 0.5 stability points from 1 fur resource. Do i gain 1.0 from 2 Furs or still only 0.5?

Top Bottom