SVN 10573- Minor Issue - Event Handler Errors?

Juko Arcuri

Chieftain
So I re-installed and started a new game recently and I keep getting these errors scrolling by nearly every turn. So far it hasn't broken the game or anything but it does completely envelop the log a bit. Examples of what's going on are available in the screenshot.

Don't know if it's related but this is my first game playing with the Barbarian World option turned on.

Update: This is unrelated to the Barbarians as I started another test game with all barbarian options turned off and I still get these error messages. Should I be concerned about these messages in the first place? If so, then how do I go about fixing it? If not, how can edit the log so that they don't clog up my event log every turn?

Do you have a clean SVN folder? For instance, Toffer's PPIO includes a cutsom CvEventManager.py that doesn't exist in base C2C. This file may have eluded your clean-up action.

It's hard to figure out, because you may think you've reverted "all" changes, but rather such added files are spared if you don't choose "Delete unversioned files and folders" when doing a clean-up.

Additionally, if you're interested, you can compare this file with the vanilla BtS version see how some World Wonder effects are implemented here by him. (To integrate those WW modules; that's why most python Wonders modules are unloaded in PPIO.)

File: (BtS or PPIO)/Assets/Python/CvEventManager.py
search for onBuildingBuilt:
2019-05-14 (11).png

Last edited:
Do you have a clean SVN folder? For instance, Toffer's PPIO includes a cutsom CvEventManager.py that doesn't exist in base C2C.

It's hard to figure out, because you may think you've reverted "all" changes, but rather such added files are spared if you don't choose "Delete unversioned files and folders" when doing a clean-up.

Additionally, if you're interested, you can compare this file with the vanilla BtS version see how some World Wonder effects are implemented here by him. (To integrate those WW modules; that's why most python Wonders modules are unloaded in PPIO.)

File: (BtS or PPIO)/Assets/Python/CvEventManager.py
search for onBuildingBuilt:
View attachment 524737
Thanks for giving this advice. I wouldn't have considered that cleanup option.

Thanks for the assist! It turns out that I needed to clean up my install folder entirely. Most likely I was somehow installed either PPIO or Adjusted Latitude/Longitude values incorrectly. I'm also much more careful to export the unversioned files from my SVN folder before applying them to my C2C 38.5 install and then overwriting with PPIO and other modmods as necessary.

Thanks for the assist! It turns out that I needed to clean up my install folder entirely. Most likely I was somehow installed either PPIO or Adjusted Latitude/Longitude values incorrectly. I'm also much more careful to export the unversioned files from my SVN folder before applying them to my C2C 38.5 install and then overwriting with PPIO and other modmods as necessary.
This is why you delete mod (except for UserSettings) before going to SVN version from main version (like V38.5).
Also you need to delete UserSettings if installing PPIO - you installed wrong version of it likely.

Top Bottom