"Syria is a national security risk to the USA" -- President Obama

You left out inherited
That would be the legacy of the guy that started those wars against third world dead enders and couldn't finish them of in 6 days, 6 weeks, or even 6 months. At least Obama was willing to kill bin Laden.

I'm so glad we voted in a Democratic after Bush, I mean the policies are sooo different.

Libya was a war and a loss? You learn something new every day. Anyway, for that engagement, I seems we were willing to kill people.

That would be the legacy of the guy that started those wars against third world dead enders and couldn't finish them of in 6 days, 6 weeks, or even 6 months. At least Obama was willing to kill bin Laden.

Actually no. I will blame the guy who lost the war

Libya was a war and a loss? You learn something new every day. Anyway, for that engagement, I seems we were willing to kill people.

If we are going by this definition, then neither of the wars President Bush started were lost.

I mean, it's totally OK to kill people by *these* means, just not to kill people by *those* means. Sure, they're still dead, but if you do it by acceptable, agreed upon weapons, then it's totally fine, and no one has to feel icky about it.

Some weapons are crueler than others, and some weapons are more indiscriminate than others. Chemical weapons rate just about as high as it's possible to get on both scales.

It's quite straightforward to make a case against intervention in Syria without relying on wrong-headed assertions that all weapons are morally identical.

The mental gymnastics required to construe the situation in Syria as a direct national security risk to USA #1 are worthy of Olympic gold.
The Olympics don't have a Platinum medal, although I appreciate the special effort it takes to twist we must help the terrorists in Syria to we must defend ourselves from the terroristic threats to our security.

Top Bottom