Team AMAZON Pitboss II(via Hamachi)

Sommerswerd

Shades of the Sun
Supporter
Team AMAZON Pitbosses I, II & III

The AMAZON Pitboss games I is over... SilentConfusion won a "Last Man Standing" victory.
Congrats SilentConfusion:trophy:

The AMAZON Pitboss game II is over... Calis won a "Last Man Standing" victory.
Congrats Calis:trophy:

AMAZON Pitboss III Thread (for those not on Team AMAZON):
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=416354

Civstats
AMAZON Pitboss III : http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2099
Registration Password: AMAZON

Note: The games are no longer being run on "Hamachi"...

AMAZON Pitboss III
Login
Game: Amazon Pitboss III
Login:sommerswerd.dyndns.org

Here are the players/teams
nabaxo: Willem Van Orange of Dutch
Sommerswerd: Capac of Inca
Link: Hannibal of Carthage
2metraninja: Shaka of Zulu
Majic: Mansa Musa of Mali
bobbyboy29: Pacal of Maya
Indiansmoke: Sury of Khmer
Dick76: Elizabeth of England
bullrunner: Pericles of Greece
babybluepants: Mehmed of Ottomans

I have Hamachi on and working. It says it is enabled and online. When I type the IP address in it just said loading until it said "connection attempt to the host has timed out." I'm not sure if it could be something with my firewall, but LogMeOn is in the trusted section of my firewall allowed applications.

Does this work for others?

EDIT: I see I didn't read the directions carefully, and I will try again. :)

Did you log on to the Zenobia Diana network? I am logged on right now and I dont see you logged in. if you did not select "join existing network" and log in to "Zenobia Diana" then you will not be able to log into the Pitboss.

Yep, those are the directions I didn't read properly. Logged on to Zenobia Diana now.

Well, what do you know... Apparently it only works when I follow the directions. :mischief: Probably not a coincidence.

Follow Sommerswerd's instructions to the letter and it will work. I am logged on now.

EDIT: After some internet trouble I selected Ragnar of the Vikings.

Nabaxo of the Native Americans, signing in! :D

Never played with them before, but hey! There's got to be a first time for everything and there's got to be a reason why so many in the hall of fame are him and getting ridiculous scores...

Ahh what the hell I will play. Seems fun! :)

NVM I'm joining

I'll be on the lookout for a Keshik Tornado. ;)

Egypt will pwn you all with WCs.

I just realised what you meant by that comment and I felt SHEER TERROR washing over me...

/me curls up in the corner in a foetal position, sobbing silently...

You guys aren't the AI, personally I'm a bit worried about a 2:1 or worse dogipling :p.

If you've played these kinds of things in the past, you've realized that a LOT of things can go right, or possibly very wrong...

First things first though, and that's staying alive in the very early game. Nobody should be getting an early exit to a 1 warrior rush...keep the settings and spacing in mind ;)!

You guys aren't the AI, personally I'm a bit worried about a 2:1 or worse dogipling :p.

If you've played these kinds of things in the past, you've realized that a LOT of things can go right, or possibly very wrong...

First things first though, and that's staying alive in the very early game. Nobody should be getting an early exit to a 1 warrior rush...keep the settings and spacing in mind ;)!

I actually haven't played a non-single-player game, so I'll just have to guess what changes should be made. All that diplo stuff about getting the AI to Pleased goes right out the window. Even though HR is my favorite civic I don't think anyone gets a bonus from me for adopting it.

I'm really looking forward to playing multiplayer. In fact I think I may have a hard time going back to play against the AI.

Now that we seem to have all the players for this game, I will start a game with just enough slots for the players we have. That way we can get the game underway without anymore delays. Everyone can log in to the new game with their desired civ and the game will start moving forward.

Everyone just needs to replay their first turn.

Top Bottom