Team MAVERICKS

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

Oh well, it's the way these things go. Look at sgotm! It's all the fault of Civ5... It's hard to get into extended games now because you just know that precious CiV time will go to CiV+1.

So when does this thing kick off, anyway? Is it one of those any-day-now-I-assure-you x 90 kind of deals? ;)

This is really annoying me as well. I joined up a while ago so I could see a real pit-boss discussion for the first time (and then partake in it), and something so simple apparently is too complex for the forum admins to handle? :crazyeye:

Hey guys, and how about that team pitboss game while we wait? I was thinking maybe to play small map with 4 teams, and pair up some players to play together so we can kind of simulate demo game, and in absence of better option those teams could communicate via pm or emails?

DMOC as a team leader could choose criteria how to pair the mini teams. Maybe to have one MP player and rest of the players with no MP experience. As far as I'm concerned, I could start on Sunday, since tomorrow I would have some obligations, and that also gives us one day to discuss this idea.

Off topic: I don't know about US but on NY Pix11 they will show Top Gun on Sunday at 3pm and 7pm, there is a chance to see the best of the best, one of the best, cause he so good MAVERICK!!!!

Hey guys, and how about that team pitboss game while we wait? I was thinking maybe to play small map with 4 teams, and pair up some players to play together so we can kind of simulate demo game, and in absence of better option those teams could communicate via pm or emails?

DMOC as a team leader could choose criteria how to pair the mini teams. Maybe to have one MP player and rest of the players with no MP experience. As far as I'm concerned, I could start on Sunday, since tomorrow I would have some obligations, and that also gives us one day to discuss this idea.

Off topic: I don't know about US but on NY Pix11 they will show Top Gun on Sunday at 3pm and 7pm, there is a chance to see the best of the best, one of the best, cause he so good MAVERICK!!!!

The "team pitboss" you're referring to is the intra team pitboss game I said back in my original post. My hope was that we'd get private forums up ASAP, discuss map settings, and have a game going within a week after the forums opened. It's a lot easier to plan for a pitboss game when you've got 1 thread devoted to the topic itself.

Is it too late to join?

Welcome to the team! :)

That's exactly that I was planing to say. I'm sorry I didn't put it that way, we can discuss details even here. What do you think?

I'd rather not discuss things in public, even if that means we have to wait and lose half the team due to in-activity while waiting for the "private forums"...

I'd rather not discuss things in public, even if that means we have to wait and lose half the team due to in-activity while waiting for the "private forums"...

Our intra team game has nothing to do with the actual game, except a chance for people to introduce each other and practice. We can have that discussion here, it's like other test pitboss game which is on right now.

Well, it's a fairly good idea, imo. The first thing we need is expressions of interest to determine numbers. Who'd be up for a test pitboss game? (yes from me)

Top Bottom