Term 1 Election - President

Please place your vote for the President position.

• Chieftess

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Grey Fox

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Octavian X

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also favor quick expansion! But, I will listen to the expansion and military needs of the people if I'm elected.

Vote Chieftess for President! :D

Maybe we should try a Tri-(Former)-Presidential-Race next term! :D (Grey Fox, me, Donsig...)

Of course I will listen to the people... we presidents can't do what we want.

Power to the people! For the sake of Democracy!

Don't forget to activate yourself in Citizen groups, discussions, and most importantly, vote in the polls!

Vote for Grey Fox!

Your destiny depends on it ;)

No, Vote for me! ;)

Grey Fox and I may have 2 terms of experience as President, but I also have 2 terms of being the Trade Leader, and 1 term as VP. Vote for an experienced Demogame Citizen!

Originally posted by Chieftess
Maybe we should try a Tri-(Former)-Presidential-Race next term! :D (Grey Fox, me, Donsig...)

Count me in! :)

BTW - if this race ends in a tie I'd be happy to step in and be President. ;)

Hmm who to choose, who to choose................... whats the betting cause i hope im the tie breaker........... anyway as a simpsons, homer fan and a lover of dougnuts everywhere, i believe they should be eaten and not heard.....(j/k) ill vote for you just so i dont have to be responsible if i break a possible tie.

Edit: i contradicted myself and not the least bit worried

Chieftess.

But I didn't vote for him in Domestic leader as well,as he shouldn't supervise himself :D

Originally posted by Kennelly
Chieftess.

But I didn't vote for him in Domestic leader as well,as he shouldn't supervise himself :D

Um, I'm a she. :)

And I thought the 'ess' would have given it away... ;)

Sorry,I'm not that good in English.

Hey, I thought mods were supposed to be impartial. ;)

I've learned how to play modern wars better since then. :)

Originally posted by Chieftess
Hey, I thought mods were supposed to be impartial. ;)

I've learned how to play modern wars better since then. :)

Hehe. I am certain Shaitan was speaking as a concerned citizen, not as a mod.;)

Post deleted where I answered on Grey Fox's behalf.;)

Why haven't I seen the Grey Fox post any answers to any questions in the Term 1 Debate thread? And how about we let Grey Fox answer eyrei...

GF needs help, maybe some of those who support him would change their signatures to something like "lets make GF the next president!!!" or something of that kind?

11 more votes... I can still do it...

Please, vote for me. We need someone NEW in the presidential office! Do we really want to elect a two term president to a third? NO! Vote Octavian X!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom