• Shaitan

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes!! Go Chieftess!!!

Vote NO to late T/C's!!!

Last I heard it seems Shaitan reckons on being able to do TCs at reasonable times (by US standards). Unless I misread :mischief:

Quite so, EK. As the T1 chats take much less time I'll be able to do the bulk of the chats during human hours. As I've done before there will also be a couple of chats where the VP is DP.

Wow, I haven't been this far behind since the days of DG1 when I ran against donsig and eyrei.

EDIT: :ack: Now it's by 5!

Oh No. Quickly Vote For Chieftess, There is Still Time.

(BTW, I am throwing the Towel in the Presidential Election and Focusing on the Military Elections)

I don't care if I AM jumping onto a sinking ship. I voted for Octavian and his Dougnuts.

Mmmmm... Doughnuts.....

This is just what happened to donsig right before the end of the elections in DG1. In fact, I think we had over 40 votes IN DG1.

We now have 51 votes. In the last presidential election, it was more like 31 votes. This is going to cause sky-high quorums! (26 after 24 hours so far)

Ever notice that this is starting to look like that "Biggest Names" poll in DG2? ;) (the vote counts)

I guess that means more advertising. And no, I won't make an announcement over the "Look to the Newbie Threads II" one. :p

Originally posted by Chieftess
I guess that means more advertising. And no, I won't make an announcement over the "Look to the Newbie Threads II" one. :p

Could you perhaps alter that announcement?

EDIT: Or maybe you could persuade AoA to put an announcement in the OT forum.

Shaitan has 42.86% of the populor vote!

go Shaitan!!!!!

Top Bottom