• CivGeneral

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Rik Meleet

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, it looks like Falcon02's election record has fallen in a big way.

Looking forward to Term 1, President Rik Meleet! :goodjob:

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS

Decisions are being made RIGHT NOW that will affect the Demogame. Specifically, the discussion about the ruleset is entering it's final stage. All sections of the Constitution have been ratified. Multiple sections of the Code of Laws and the Code of Standards are being ratified right now, the others are currently being discussed.

This is your chance to have a strong influence on the game. Please, vote in the ratification polls (after reading through the discussion thread!), and stop by the discussion threads of the open issues. We're a mostly (don't start will some of my twitchy subjects! :lol: ) friendly bunch. Ask your questions in the relevant threads, or bounce over to either of the Judicial nomination threads - most of the active ruleset authors are running for one Judicial office or another!.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

well, I voted for CG ;)

Congrats Rik Meleet! You are well deserving of this position and I look forward to your Presidency.

Originally posted by Sarevok
:lol: this would be funny if civgeneral somehow won this (secretly I hope he does so i can be defense minister, but save that for every reason id rather have Rik Meleet)

Dont hold your breath :p. I will always chose the Military possition :p.

Originally posted by CivGeneral

Dont hold your breath :p. I will always chose the Military possition :p.

but you wont have it next term, I promise you that! :ninja:

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Wow, it looks like Falcon02's election record has fallen in a big way.

Looking forward to Term 1, President Rik Meleet! :goodjob:

:p I think I can live with being second...... I think

;)

Looks like Rik ties for first among the highest election vote-getters, with CG tying him with 35 votes in DG3 T1 military elections.

Top Bottom