• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote amirsan, Octavian X, Naervod, or Abstain

Polls will close on January 1st 00:00 GMT

Wow - tough choice.

Octavian, hope you lose in your other races, as this is where I think you belong. We need someone with your knowledge and leadership to manage our Ministry of Trade and Technology during this critical time.

Vote Octavian X
-- Ravensfire

This one is a real toughy. Octavian is real good in the relm of Trade. amirsan has expressed interest in being in Science. I personaly vote for Octavian and I do hope amirsan will win the Deputy slot.

Originally posted by amirsan
ahh well, np I understand, I am part newbie, I wouldn't vote for myself either. :lol:
I voted for you, based on your reply on "what 5 techs would you research as T&T leader first and why". Naervod took the obvious route, but I can see that you really thought about it. Words like "two most expensive first level techs" & "big chip tech" aren't words used by someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.

And I've seen you in SG's.

Go Amirsan !

You got my vote Amirsan, for the same reason as Rik. Being a newbie myself although I have lurked for a while, I do not have the long history of how people have performed in past demogames. I therefore go by how they answer questions and what they state of their experience and aspirations in the Citizen’s Registry. Your answer to the first five techs showed that you were maximising the opportunities of France as our civ, not just taking a standard research line.

Keep up the good work, Amirsan. I too was impressed with your debate answers. :) If you continue to post your insights in some of the Term 1 discussions, this position could be yours.

Hmmm, somehow I'm winning. Well that's good I guess. Amirsan, I think you would make a fine T&T leader, Octavian and I would gladly listen to your suggestions as leader and deputy, respectively.

EDIT: By winning, I mean over amirsan.

a close choice between Narevod, and Occy, I Nearvod won by coin toss

Well I will try for deputy as well.

Congratulations Octavian X. I look forward to your leadership in these most important times.

Way to go Octavian!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom