Term 2 - Judiciary

donsig

Low level intermediary
Judge Advocate Donovan Zoi reporting for duty!

A hearty congratulations to donsig and ravensfire on their return to the bench! I am looking forward to working with both of you in what will hopefully be an (un)eventful session. :mischief: :D

I was waiting to post due to the off chance that our Chief Justice may want to add supporting posts to hold more judicial information. So, if we end up needing the space, you can just rent this post out and I'll update it.

Public Defender Ravensfire here.

Procedures look good - Ready for business!

-- Ravensfire, Public Defender

Hear ye, hear ye! Being as it is legally Monday where the CJ resides, court is officialy adjourned for a period of 24 hours or until the JA plays a turn in the Cage Match, whichever is less. :hammer:

Since it is Monday yet again court is adjourned so the CJ can wait by his e-mailbox for the judge advocate's turn in the Cage Match. :hammer:

There being no business before the court I formally adjourn the term two judiciary. I'd like to thank everyone, especially ravensfire and Donovan Zoi, for a very successful term. :hammer:

And now that we're done ..

I'd like to say that donsig is a slave-driver! <quick drink of wine>
The hours we worked! <nibble of pasta con broccoli>
The conditions! <stuffs a bite of steak into mouth>

I tell ya - it's just about more than a man can take!

Now, could you pass the au gratin potatoes down, please? Thanks.

-- Ravensfire

Hello anyone home? Honorable members of the court, though I know that you are out of session I would like to make several points (A) their is currently no term three Chief Justice (B) the term three justice must be appointed by the term three president, (C) the outcome of our presidential eleciton is currently in question. So I hereby submit this request for judicial review:
Does article D of the constitution allow for power sharing agreements or alternative methods to solving elections, If the answer to this question is no , then I petition the judiciary to order a presidential runoff for term 3
Articles in question
article D said:
The candidate with the highest vote total is the winner of an election poll, regardless of whether such vote total is a majority of votes cast or not.
Should two or more candidates tie for the most votes, as many runoff elections shall be held as needed to resolve the election, as further defined by law.
BTW I know the term is over I am just trying to make sure the issue is their

The term two judiciary has no jurisdiction over the matter and I see nothing positive to be gained by discussing it here. I suggest a citizen discussion thread be started on the matter so we can all put our two cents in while the acting president goes about soliciting for a CJ. By starting a discussion now it should speed up any judicial reviews that may have to be made by the term three judiciary.

Top Bottom