Term 2- Nominations for Judge Advocate

RoboPig

Deity
The Judge Advocate is part of the Judicial Branch along with the Chief Justice and Public Defender, and is tasked with upholding, clarifying and reviewing all changes to the Constitution and its supporting laws through Judicial Reviews, and upholding the rights of all citizens through Investigations. The Judiciary will carry out all its tasks in a fair, impartial, public and speedy manner.

If nominated, please accept or decline
You may nominate yourself
Nominations shall close at 4:00 PM GMT on Jan. 27th

I wish to nominate an old sparring partner of mine to this office.

cyc git yer lazy backside off the river bank and do some work for a change!

His knowledge is excellent, and his debate skills are well known. He's a tenacious litigant, who has no fear or qualms about taking strong views.

-- Ravensfire

gee it sure woud (cough) be nice if someone were to (cough) nominate me for this position(cough,cough, hint hint)

Gee, mhcarver, that's a nasty cough you've got there.

Maybe you should get some Halls from the Judiciary. Except, I think I'd have to nominate mhcarver for Judge Advocate first, wouldn't I?

-- Ravensfire

:smug:
Cyc stops counting the skips the rocks he's been throwing across the river take, changes the blade of sweet grass he's been chewing on, and puts his feet in the water, thinking....

"Shucks, Ravensfire... that's downright nice of ya to say such things. I'd like to say that it has been great, no... sh1tfire. It's been an honor to have participated in the CIV3 DGs with ya. I rank ya up there as one of the top all-time players, mean it too...

" But I must Decline your kind nomination. [civ4] will pretty much retire my Demogame participation, I do believe. Well, heck, unless we keep up with the [civ3] DGs, this may just be it for me.

"But I'll second mhcarver and DZ for the position. mhcarver, cuz he's a durn good Justice, and DZ cuz of the newfangled avatar he's got. Good luck to both of them."
:hatsoff: :clap: :cooool:

Top Bottom