Term 3- Foreign Affairs: Fighting the Dragon

I think we may need a little update at that site. I can't do it myself.

GCA is at war with us, Wizard.

Originally posted by Wizard
At the secure area it said CGA was peace, here war.

Try Refreshing the page, that happened to me. I thought the secure site was neglected, untill 40J told me to try to refresh the page.

Well, I attempted the get Lucky to call for a cease fire to delay GCA. His demand was the iron city. I know we will say no to that, but I said we will discuss it to hopefully delay him. He wants the decision by their next turn. Trip suggested to me that we send them the peace with the city, unaccepted. (I don't know if we can do that.) It might delay them. It may not. He stated that GCA's people are very angry with CFC. He doesn't beliieve us, and nothing I could say would change his mind. Please look at Oct lastest report on the save. We are outnumbered but winning a couple of battles in the city might delay them.

My proposal to him was this:

My sign a cease fire, then we negotiate peace from there. I also added later that we have tech they may want to trade (Lucky wanted to know what the possible benefit of peace with us would be).

Sending them peace+city unaccepted would force them to wait a turn. We could say we screwed up sending them the city, and that would hold them off, but that would be a plain lie.

Try to squeeze all the time out of them we can. The entire point of these stall tactics is to just get one turn, one where we can get those pikes to Yun Qiuling.

Feed GCA some crap about discussion and polling, and especially point out the fact our constitution requires a council vote and a congressional vote to ratify peace deals of that nature. Tell them we're all divided on the subject, but we may just go for peace. Suggest that withdrawing GCA troops in the area would be a good show of trust, and would encourage people to vote for peace.

Or, tell them we reject the city offer, and offer them the possibility of techs in lieu of the city.

Whatever we do, WE NEED TO STALL.

Techs to GCA? Wouldn't that be against the deal with CDG and Poly?

Anyway, we must get a few more turns time to get troops into Yun Qiuling...

Originally posted by Wizard
Techs to GCA? Wouldn't that be against the deal with CDG and Poly?

Anyway, we must get a few more turns time to get troops into Yun Qiuling...

They don't know of any embargo. So, we can pretend to show some interest.

1) It looks like we have another ambassador position open. Please tell me, if you want the position.

2) We have cease fire with GCA. I will update the first post.

edit:
3) GBM: Are you still here? You have some 'negotaitions' to take up with GCA.

I know, I'm just lazy. :p Actually, since we never met them, it might be a good idea to say they are destroyed. We are never going to contact them...

I'll update my first post a bit later, but our other site cannot be updated by me. Someone else *cough* Octavian *cough* *cough* X *cough* :p has to get it updated there.

Originally posted by Zarn
1) It looks like we have another ambassador position open. Please tell me, if you want the position.

I am interested in the job :D. Just tell me what chatroom server they use and what room the are in :).

That's awful! Why are you smiling?

*Shoked yell* What! By who? Unbeliavable. Funny, the ones that created the game aren't as good as some guys who just play it...;)

(No offence to anybody;))

It's more like fighting a lizard now, but if anyone objects to war with GCA, state it now or forever hold your peace. I doubt anyone here is for peace, but if you are for it, stand up and let your voice be heard. Otherwise, enjoy the bloodbath. ;)

I would like to request to see a list of current active treaties that are in effect so that I dont make the same mistake I did about forgetting about the treaty with GCA.

PS. I already know about the GCA and our Treaty. Just curious if there are any "Un-conventional" Treaties that are not Peace, Alliance, or War Treaties.

We have the wishes of the former CDG empire to fullfill, namely destroy GCA. That's about it.

We haven't gotten anything out of GWT. They are not very polite, if you ask me.

Hmm, I see.

SInce I have Excel on my laptop. Ill create a chart of known offical Civ3 Treaties and "un-conventional" Treaties and post them here. It would possibly have to be ziped to be attached to the post. I plan on doing this for a weekly basis.

Top Bottom