Term 4: Election for Ambassador to the Republic of Apolyton

Who shall be the Ambassador to the Jungle Ones?

• Octavian X

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Goonie

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Abstain / Write - in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Apolyton has been our closest ally in the time of trouble. We need a delegate to represent our nation to our northern neighbors.

Your candidates:
Octavian X
Goonie

Elections close on turn 135. Vote!

Why should you vote for me? The answer is simple.

I have plenty of experience working in the Foreign Affairs departement. I am a dedicated leader and worker, and have spent countless hours working for Fanatikou behing the scenes in chats and the such. In the lead up to the war, I was very active in recruiting support from Elucidia and Apolyton. Ask MRex. I spent lots of time with him putting toghther plans and treaties to deal with GCA. My Departement threads are clear, organized and informative. Anybody can easily catch up using my threads no matter how long they have been out of the game for. I have a clear objective view of the foreign affairs world and I always try to ascertain what is best for Fanatikou. Most importantly of all, I want Fanatikou to be as strong as she can be.

My fellow CFCers, I must say that Goonie is beyond qualified for this position. He is a great diplomat and made me nervous both times that we were contested for the foreign affairs office. That's all I have to say for now.

Yes, I'll admit that perhaps it's time for me to give up the one seat that I've actually held for a while. I fear that I've become to close to the Apolytonians, making it difficult for me to actually carry out serious diplomatic work with them. Unless close friendship can be seen as a bonus here, I fear my other diplomatic experience is nullified by those relations.

Despite the differences that I had with Goonie earlier in this game, I think that he really is the best candidate to represent us to Apolyton.

Top Bottom