Term 4 - Nominations for President

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
These are the powers and traditional duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I will Accept this nomination

I've not discussed this with him, so this may just be smoke, but ...

I'd like to nominate Dave Shack for President. His continued foresight and evident knowledge would make him an excellent President.

I would like to nominate Zarn for possition of VP :)

I'll accept for the position of VP. I don't desire presidency but vice presidency.

I'll second DaveShack's nomination. I will also nominate Falcon02, eyrei, Donavon Zoi, Ekelektikos, Cyc, and ravensfire.

Somebody there had better accept. I don't want to have to come out of retirement. ;)

The Mother of All Nominations!

Good grief Oct - Columbia is starting to get to you, isn't it? Isn't it?!?! All those highways, coming together in a mass of concrete and asphalt in the middle of rural Missouri!

<smack!>

Sorry, carried away there. Thanks, but I'll decline this one. Maybe in a few months ... Maybe.

Originally posted by Civanator
so, is Zarn running for president?

I have heard from Zarn that he is only running for the Vice Presidential Possition.

Vote CivGeneral for President :D

Thank you, Octavian X, but I must decline. After all the crap I saw donsig take while he brought our nation to a prosperous standing in the world, I'm no longer interested in the Presidency.

But I will nominate donsig again. He might be a glutton for punishment. :D

No, the VP is considered the deputy of the President, the one who places second in the Presidential elections. Therefore, Zarn is running for President at the moment.

I nominate Rik Meleet.

I would like to thank Cyc for the nomination but I will Decline it.

Being nominated for President is a happy surprise and at the same time puts me in a quandry. I can only run TC's between 10pm and 1am MST (PDT). If I ran and won with CG second, that would probably leave CG with 1/2 the turnchats and none of the glory. :rolleyes:

Due to other, even greater RL considerations, I must decline.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
I'm on holiday so I am in a good mood. I accept the nomination. :eek: (I'll regret it). Do remember that if I'm elected play will hold until Mid-August.

And I nominate Fionn.

Want to know where Athlone is ?
Athlone, County West-Meath

Hi Rik,

Glad you're having a good time!

Given an announced absense, if you are elected President, the VP would become the DP and play until your return... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom