Term 5: Nominations

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Yes, folks, it's that turn again. Please make nominations for the following positions:

President
Vice President
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Defense
Minister of Science
Justice of the Court

Ambassador to Apolytonia
Ambassador to the Gamecatcher Alliance
Ambassador to Netalonia
Ambassador to Webringen

These nominations will close on turn 156, which is when elections will open. Those elections will close turn 160, when the new term begins.

Nominate away!

I nominate myself for Minister of Defense. This time I hope to win.

For the record I want to nominate DZ for President

I'll go for Justice of the Court (again....)

I nominate myself for Justice of the Court and Ambassador to Netatolia. :)

I also second Vander for Justice of the Court (nice with a little competition :) ), nominate Wizard for Minister of Science, DZ, Boots and GBM as President, Zarn as Minister of Foreign Affairs, and second CivGeneral as Minister of Defense. And I would like to nominate Yndy as Minister of Domestic, but he isn't here anymore (at least not active) :(

I accept the Sci minister position nomination. :)

I second Cheetah for the Justice of the Court.

I nominate Cheetah for ambassador to CGN.

I nominate DZ for domestic affairs.

I nominate Octavian for VP.

Originally posted by CivGeneral
I nominate myself for Minister of Defense. This time I hope to win.

For the record I want to nominate DZ for President

Trying to kick me upstairs, are ya? :mischief: :lol:

Thank you, CG and Cheetah for the nomination for President. I will gratefully accept.

And I will third CG's nomination to his favorite office. :)

I would also like to second Cheetah for CGN Ambassador, and nominate Octavian for GWT Ambassador.

I nominate Wizard for Vice President.

I nominate GBM for Internal Affairs Minister.

I nominate Boots for Justice.

I will second all other nominations.

I accept my nomination. If I win, would this mean that I would have been in a particular office the longest or would it depend on other results? If so, I have no life.

:lol:

Well, so far as I know, you've been a minister the longest. Wasn't it term 2 that you took office?

Thank you, Wizard and DZ. I will gratefully accept the nominations for Vice President and Ambassador to GWT.

I also wish to nominate DZ for the office of Ambassador to Apolyton.

Originally posted by Octavian X
:lol:

Well, so far as I know, you've been a minister the longest. Wasn't it term 2 that you took office?

Unfortunetly, yes. :(

I accept my nomination for Justice.

For President, I will decline. I feel that other citizens, particularly DZ, could fulfill this role in a better manner than I could.

I enthusiastically second DZ for President, fourth CG for Defense Minister, second GBM for Internal Affairs Minister, second Wizard for Vice President, second Zarn for FA Minister, and second Cheetah for ambassador to Netatolia.

I nominate Cheetah for FA minister, Octavian for Internal Affairs Minister and ambassador to Apolyton, and myself for ambassador to GCA (I accept, btw ;)).

This is getting complicated, could someone draw a list already?

I decline Cheetah's nomination (I'm honored though)
I nominate Hyrgo for Domestic Affairs,
I nominate GBM for VP
I would nominate others as well but after a list is drawn.

Science- Emp. Napoleon (A), Wizard (A)
Defense- CivGeneral (A)
Justice- Vander (A), Cheetah (A), Bootstoots(A)
Netatolia- Cheetah (A)
Prex- DZ (A), Boots (D), GBM (U)
FA- Zarn (A), Cheetah (U)
Poly- DZ (A), Emp. Napoleon (A), Oct X (U)
Domestic- Yndy (D), DZ (U), GBM (U), Oct X (U), Hygro (U)
GCA- Emp. Napoleon (A)
VP- Wizard (U), Oct X (A), GBM (U)
GWT- Oct X (A)

No domestic people :(

Only one for FA, military, GWT, VP, Prez, GCA, and CGN. Come on people.

We have three people running for Justice. (We usually have to shove this one down people's throats)

I'll run domestic, if no one else does.

You run domestic? Then we'll have noone to run Foreign!

Maybe I'll have to do that then... I will have to sleep on it. Don't know if I have the time for Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Though maybe we should reform the constitution a bit, and get away with a couple of positions if we have to few candidates? :p

Or maybe we could just have a Domestic appointed, so people that didn't win in their race can still have a job.

What does domestic need to do in the MSDG? I'll consider delurking and stepping forward, assuming it's not too time-consuming... And if y'all are OK with someone who's been glancing at it once in a while but basically clueless about what's going on... Kinda a pain to stay on top of things, not like the standard demogame where you have a bunch of direct links to saves. ;)

i nominate myself for domestic then. I also humbly accept it. :)

I also nominate myself for foreign and accept it. Just to get some competition around here. :)

Top Bottom