Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster

Deity
Domestic Advisor- Grandmaster
Domestic Deputy- Fionn McCumhall
Domestic Chat Rep- N/A
Bavaria Sub-Deputy- N/A
"Wine & Dine" Sub-Deputy- N/A

The general goal of the domestic department is to build the infrastructure of Fanatika so as to maximize city growth, indsustry, and the quick mobilization of troops for future wars. Also, regarding funding, it is the view of the Domestic Dept that military expenditure during times of war or war-preparation takes precedence over the rushing of improvements.

Previous Thread
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43325

Provinces & Governors
Bohemia- Grandmaster
North Province- Shaitan
Taliesin- Stuck_as_a_Mac
Southwest Province-
Rhineland- Goonie
South Doughnut Coast- Ehecatl Atzin
Hafen Land- Cheetah
Montis Abeo Gramen-
New Japan- Veera Anlai
"Jungle Fever"- Zarn
"Lake Land"- Noldodan
"Hill-Arious"- Feodor Ardent
"Wine & Dine"- Grandmaster

Offices
Budget Office- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46298
Cartographic Office- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34398

Grandmaster, I am interested in the Chat Rep possition :).

I am also intrested in the chat rep position.

Also, I need your seal of approval for building the Intelligence Agency in Serentity. Only 14 turns to go!

Congratulations from the Science Department on winning the Domestic position Grandmaster!!! :D

Gunning: Thanks.
Octavian: Thank for clearing that up. I voted in the poll.

I have chosen CivGeneral as the chat rep for Domestic, and will be posting a confirmation poll shortly.

*me sulking*

Grandmaster, what's your view on the science rate after our GA ends in a couple of turns? Should we keep it at 100%? Or go back to the 0%? Or somewhere in between?

Lord Grandmaster -

As newly appointed governor of the most prestigious Southwest Province, I humbly request your approval for the following rush requests:

Code:
Civanatoria - Granary
     during Turn 1 = approx 88g [i]<- recommended[/i]
     immediately = 164g
     <><><><>
     This city is undersized and will grow again in 3 turns.
     Rushing the Granary before the city grows will preserve
     the excess food, allowing the city to grow more rapidly.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I have already posted the instructions to rush this granary (pending your approval, of course) in the instruction thread. Please post your confirmation as well. Thank you again.

A poll concerning the new CoL amendments has been posted here. Please vote.

Chieftess: The view of domestic is to maintain a 100% science rate for as long as it is profitable. As long as we are still gaining gold with a 100% science, I say go for it. Once it dips below the profit range, I suggest taking it down to 60 or 70%.

Also, I have an announcement to make. As Bavaria and the Wine & Dine "Province" are under domestic control, I am looking for two sub-deputies who would be in charge of those two cities. They will act as a cross between governors and mayors, but will report directly to domestic. All interested please ost here or PM me.

Note: If this isn't legal, somebody just tell me... I'm new at this. ;)

Originally posted by Grandmaster
FortyJ, please post in the appropriate Budget Thread. However, I will approve the rush on Turn 1.
Thank you. I apologize for this transgression. I failed to see the Budget Office thread earlier today. Future requests will be posted in the appropriate thread.

Originally posted by Grandmaster
Chieftess: The view of domestic is to maintain a 100% science rate for as long as it is profitable. As long as we are still gaining gold with a 100% science, I say go for it. Once it dips below the profit range, I suggest taking it down to 60 or 70%.
I'd suggest posting instructions to this effect then, as I believe we are currently at 0% science funding at the moment.

Grandmaster opens the front door on a stormy night to find in a basket a Penguin, the score and script to "Pippin", an oboe and a battered tuxedo. Along with it is a note:
Please look after these things from now until March 23rd. I am unable to provide them with the attention that they need, except for the score, at least. Here is the queue:
Morgana: Please remove laborer from game tile so that Barvaria can grow. Put it out to sea. Once that is done, I need a worker to cut down and irrigate one of the forests, preferably the one with the Aztec laborer on it.
Bank (8), Temple (4)

Striders Haven: Take laborer out of the forest W of the city, place in jungle N, NW of city. Cuts of 1spt, but gets it growing again.
Calvary (2), Courthouse (3), Cathedral (6)

The Burrow:
Cathedral (5), Granary (2)

Palanthus:
Factory (40)

Dacula:
Factory (25), Bank (20), University (13)

Goonidum:
Courthouse (60) [Domestic: It costs only 240g to rush it. Please think about it], University (100)

Penguin:
Market (2), Aqueduct (25), University (25), Worker (3), Factory (60)

New PDX : A note. For the sake of keeping it growing, could the road to the incense beneath it be railed? Thanks
Market (18), Courthouse (27)

The Highlands:
Market (19), Courthouse (16)

Tarkingrad:
Market (11), Factory (40)

Just update it as needed. I will return......
SaaM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom