Term 8 - Nominations for President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Term 8 - Nominations for President
These are the powers and duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

I nominate the Grand General CivGeneral for the presidency, and the Doughnut King as well. Manambaresse! (Good Luck!;))

*whispers to gunnung1* Psst. I already nominated Octavian. He's the Doughnut King.

I second CivGeneral, CT, and Oct

I accept. I know what I'm doing with these rails and mobilization of our troops. (Mobilization being build rails, use artillery, and attack).

More 10 hour chats!

I shall Accept :D

I shall Bring in the Glory to Fanatika :D.

I will nth +1 CG and Octavian

I'll second DZ.

I will gladly 3rd Donovan Zoi.

I nth CG and CT.

Thank you, gentlemen, for your support. However, I must decline this nomination as I don't believe I will have the time to adequately lead the country this term. Secondly, the run for the presidency is once again at risk of becoming top-heavy so I will try to fill in where needed, most likely as Domestic Leader.

Graceful, DZ. I will support you in your run for Domestic, due to your excellent job in Term 6.

What this great and wonderous country needs is a strong and dedicated leader. An experienced leader. A leader who no matter what job he has done, has always done it with deligency and passion. A leader who has taken the jobs that no one else would, even when it was not an elected job. This country needs a leader who rallies people behind him and brings excitement to the game. What this country needs is FortyJ as President. When FortyJ was President, everybody was excited and participation was at a maximum. Let us bring back those glory days and vote for FortyJ as President of Fanatika.

Senator Goonie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom