Terrain damage, Helicopters and Airships

Spain and Inca are part of G&K anyway, so the art should be there already - although it's on my list of things to do to see if the art is needed at all

Answer to your first question is in the link in my sig

A small request here: Would it be possible to make a promotion that doubles movement in Hills, similar to the one we have for Forests/Jungles? That would be pretty sweet.

There is already a HillsDoubleMove promotion feature. It's used by PROMOTION_SKI_INFANTRY (Norway's Ski Infantry), but is part of the base game so is usable even without the DLC

I think I now understand what's happening here. The trireme doesn't actually detect the hovering unit in the tile and just sails straight through it. That causes the "capture" code to kick in, but you can't capture a combat unit, so the unit is killed. Unfortunately the "quick fix" breaks all the hover over ice/coast pathfinding code :(

Well the good news is that I've tracked down the possible line(s) the error could be coming from, the bad news is that there are over 200 of them :eek:

There is already a HillsDoubleMove promotion feature. It's used by PROMOTION_SKI_INFANTRY (Norway's Ski Infantry), but is part of the base game so is usable even without the DLC
Yeah thanx, I found out that it was easy to create this promotion through XML. I just need to find out of I have to add new icons when it's one that's earned through promoting.

I know it's been quite a while since anyone posted on this, but I am very much looking forward to employing many of these promotions and features in Bloodmoon. Dwarves on mountains that can build tunnels, Northmen and barbs with the ability to travel on ice, etc. So much potential! Thank you for your effort with this project!!!

Top Bottom