1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The 3 Crusader Kings

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by Eclipse4449, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hawklord

Hawklord Sonic Warrior

Charles the Bald is confused by Prince Henry's comments. What business of the Germans which ares of wilderness we tame, Where is Strasbourg anyway, we have not heard of it?

The French already have much stone and iron. We would be pleased to trade these extra resources with our German neighbours at a reasonable price.

After all we are all working for the glory of God.

Incidently we are expanding south and east of Paris. We have little interest in expanding west into the pyranese, do you think we are mountain goats?

gps

2. soul_warrior

soul_warrior Termite!

mountain goats are glorious manifestations of the glory of god!
    but we understand you reluctance to join combat with the cordovans (who live in the phyrenese)
    they are mighty, and wear powerful hats that change into a "towel" :confused:

the only better animal is our holy cattle and beef!
    and those yummy horse steaks....

gps semental

3. Blaze Injun

Blaze Injun Night Radio KYSE

Hey,

I see.

Funny how the monks send word that have France in need of both. In trade window last turn France needed both. So my Christian King do not brag on what you have not. It is unflatering in Gods eyes.

Amen!! Preach on my Christian brother!!!

So that stink that comes with the western winds is goat? May the Lord bless you
    for explaining what was causing the stink. Always thought it was .....

Louis the German

4. semental

semental Deity

gps

Listen to the foolish infidels talk. They can meet their god on the end of our swords!

5. Blaze Injun

Hey,

GPS to Eclipse.

3Kings German, T013b

Louis the German

6. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

rotflmao I think thats how you spell it

Gps to Hawklord
    Basil Formally meets both Louis the German and Caliph of the Abbasids
    I believe they both have the same ideologies but they clearly have different beliefs

7. Hawklord

Hawklord Sonic Warrior

We are glad to hear that your spying monks are so ill informed. Long may they remain so. France has many resources but has yet to exploit them properly. When they are needed they will be harvested.

We are not afraid of the unbelievers to the West, we ignore their scimitar rattling prattle.

God will visit retribution on their blasphemous heads in his own time. :worship:

gps

8. soul_warrior

soul_warrior Termite!

a purple heathen has laid claim to a narrow cleft in the sea.
    the English provide moral values to the northern scum.

gps semental

9. semental

semental Deity

gps - gotta run...

10. Blaze Injun

Hey,

GPS to Eclipse.

3Kings German, T014b

Louis the German

11. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Gps to Hawklord

Well my German friend will you be continuing South or onward East With The Spearmen Panagiotakis, Dorotheos and Agrippa

Basil I Dies of a Fevor, His Successor Leo VI the Wise becomes Emperor of all Byzantium

12. Hawklord

Hawklord Sonic Warrior

Our first mounted warriors ride out to watch the Norsemen wandering our borders. The newly discovered stirrup allowing our men a much better seat on the horses. This invention originated in the far east according to rumour, but has been greatly improved by our wise men. :goodjob:

gps

13. soul_warrior

soul_warrior Termite!

as usual, the french are copying the OLD and TIME PROVEN Original English Ideas, disguising them as "far eastern wisdoms" :rolleyes:
    the red devils are getting away with to many infractions of our royal decrees.
    they must be made to pay our fief.

gps semntal

14. semental

semental Deity

gps.......

15. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

16. Blaze Injun

Hey,

GPS to Eclipse.

3Kings German, T015b

Louis the German

17. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Byzantine Kings;
    Leo VI the Wise Blesses newly settle Varna Ahh the smell of Iron here is abundent
    Empress Theodora (the Nympho) breifly visits Attalea in the South
    Basil II in an undiclosed location. He gazes into the heavens and sees.... Oh my Lord! A pair of white Doves. He out stretchs both his arms and as if he was a tree the pair swooped in for a rest, one on each of his arms. Whats this you two? White Doves aren't local to this region, you must be a long way from home. Just then he notices each of them have a tiny scroll attach to one of their feet, curious he reaches for the first one, unhooks it and unwinds it to length. Hmm this is not Greek, maybe English, no French, maybe German I can not tell. I must find a reader of these words. So he reaches for the other, it too is clearly different than the other but this one is Muslim, This I could read if only it wasn't faded so. Well my friends it seems you've been places. Well if you two have a second I'll replace these with something from me.... He writes both scrolls the same I, Basil II of Byzantium, equal to Pope and Imam. Invite thee as guests to Constantinople. We shall meet, Share each others faiths and knowledge. You may assume thee are welcome, but must not come unannounced, for thee shall not be prepared for such....Empress Theodora shall travel to your land soon, if it is aggreeable to the Kings and Caliphs of these lands so far away:mischief::assimilate::pat:

18. Hawklord

Hawklord Sonic Warrior

Our fledgling kingdom continues to grow. We know little of the world around us and have met a few neighbours.

The norsemen :viking: to the north wander our borders in strength, so far they have not trespassed, but they look fierce and do not follow the true god. We will watch them closely. :scan:

gps

19. Blaze Injun

Hey,

GPS to Eclipse.

3Kings German, T016b

Louis the German

20. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Gps to Hawklord

Spoiler :
    Yea, thou I(we) walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Attached Files: