The Alternative Member Photo's Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone do one of me!

Narz: I don't know why. The combined seriousness and irreverence, perhaps? And the assumed lack of hair.

Attachments

• Narz_corddry.png
    Narz_corddry.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 74
It's perfection!

nonconformist said:
Well, maybe that's debatable.
I think not.
But a working class hero :lol:
Yes, that is sort of true.:)
nonconformist said:
Maybe this is more to Leceafarul's liking:

"Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."
:lol: I actually considered Dennis the Peasant as username here.:goodjob:

Rambuchan said:
:lol: :clap: Very good Noncon. Very good. I love that scene!
I too. I don't know how many times I have seen that movie.

El Machinae: the robot from Lost in Space, where you would be if you insisted on measuring pi... hehe

Attachments

• robotanim.gif
    robotanim.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 61
luceafarul: I don't know you much, but when I read your posts, I usually think of Pierre Berton, the iconoclastic Canadian historian.

Attachments

• berton.gif
    berton.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 60
sanabas said:
Best one yet. No offense Chucki, Eeyore is pretty lovable.

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Narz

Your name always reminded me of when he said "Narf".
I prefer to think of myself as the Brain, but I suppose I'm a little of both. :D

SoCalian said:
Is he the evil bunny or the frightened little kid?
The psycho bunny of course.

luceafarul said:
Perfection and Narz
:lol:

Narz said:
I prefer to think of myself as the Brain, but I suppose I'm a little of both. :D

Perfection is the Brain, everyone knows that :p

pboily said:
Narz: I don't know why. The combined seriousness and irreverence, perhaps? And the assumed lack of hair.
heh heh, not me brother, I got a full head of it. And hopefully I will for a long time. My father's 70 and still got all of his. :)

Till - I'm highly tempted to change my avatar ... thanks!

And Eyore is a great representation of what we read from the poster it's representing.

Perfection
nuff' said.'

nonconformist said:
Maybe this is more to Leceafarul's liking:

"Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

:D Love that scene and that movie as well. I don't think the people I'm thinking of have posted here yet, so I'll just post the pic and leave you to assign a name to it. Same fundamental grasp of logic, same mentality. "So if she weighs the same as a duck?" "She's a witch! Burn her, burn her!!"

Ainwood:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom