The cossacks conversion collection 2

Here's the version from my mod. The ini has Keshik sounds linked, that means PTW, or C3C only. If you want something else follow Stephs hint.

Zefyrinus, I can add to Aluminium answer only one thing: if You use other Steph units, their INI You can make Yourself per Aluminium's sample. :)

Here's the version from my mod. The ini has Keshik sounds linked, that means PTW, or C3C only. If you want something else follow Stephs hint.

Thanks. But what is that file format? I tried extracting it with IZArc but I only got an empty folder.

I'll try and see if I can make a file myself. I think I looked at one once, and if I remember correctly, there was a lot of numbers there that I don't know what they mean...

File extension = 7z
If you just had tried "7z" with Google, the first answer is

7-Zip - Open source Windows utility for manipulating archives. Formats 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR are supported fully, other formats can be unpacked.

http://www.7-zip.org/

Ukrainian Cossack with a Sword

Від щирого серця дякую, вам пане, за козака, ви єдиний, хто так мене порадував!!!
Вибачте за мою англійську...

With all my heart thank you mister, for Cossack, you the only one who pleased me so!!!
Sorry for my English...

Top Bottom