The cossacks conversion collection 2

Tedyke said:
Can it be that I found a problem with the Polish Musketer?
The picture is not displayed in the city screen when selected to build.
Your problem seems to be with the units_32.pcx file somehow (that's my guess, anyway). Either you haven't edited your units_32.pcx file (it's in the Art/Units folder) to include the teeny-tiny picture of your Polish Musketeer, or you haven't used the Editor to select the units_32 pic of your Polish Musketeer. (I'm assuming there is a units_32 pic of the Polish Musketeer. If nothing else, Zulu's giant units_32.pcx file has a pic of every single one of Steph's conversions. You can find that in the Units Forum here.)

By the way, your English is fine.

Thanks for the advice Mithadan, but the picture displayed in the city screen comes not from the unit_32.pcx file I believe. I think its the first frame from the default animation. Its the same as you see in the right lower corner on the game screen when a unit is selected. The picture from the unit_32.pcx is used in the military adviser screen and the menu that opens when you click on the building box in the city screen.

Maybe now you will think different about my english hahaha.

Ah, I didn't know that. In that case, then maybe there is some screw up with the unit graphics.

You're still doing well with the English! You'll have to try harder to sound worse, I guess! ;)

Mithadan said:
Ah, I didn't know that. In that case, then maybe there is some screw up with the unit graphics.

You're still doing well with the English! You'll have to try harder to sound worse, I guess! ;)

I have loaded the default animation in to flicster and everything looks good. Also in the game the units animations looks ok.
I have no clue whats wrong :confused:

LouLong said:
The Croat I have to finish.
Saxons could be next I guess.

And about the Mamluk : 3 anims are kind of ready. Now it is just the annoying process of having to reinstall the game, extract the missing file and sending it to me. Not long but annoying I guess.

Any news on the Croat LouLong,
OR Steph did you find that Mameluk and make it work.

Cemo

I wouldn't want to man the multibarrel cannon...
Other than that the rest look cool
but again what kind of person would design the multibarrel cannon( a dumb blond )

*bump*

I recently needed some civiliopedia icons and therefore made them.

Here they are. They include graphics for:
Cossack with Spear
Cossack with Sword
Highlander
Spakh
Tartar
Turkish Light Infantry

...enjoy.

Attachments

• Units.zip
    34.5 KB · Views: 196
Thanks, Ares!

cemo1956 said:
Any news on the Croat LouLong,
OR Steph did you find that Mameluk and make it work.

Cemo

Still my question on these units... Are they in the works or have they been omitted.

Thanks for the unit.zip anyway, great....

Cemo

What a bump! 14 months and 2 days! :lol:

aww- well I guess one can't spilt oneself in two :D

...though those Cossacks 2 Napoleonic Wars units sure look great - perhaps one day they'll make it into one of those great conversion packages of your Steph- carry on with the good work and get SSS to releassse :)

I downloaded this, but the INI-file was missing. I don't know, this thread is kinda old, so if the original author isn't on anymore, can anyone else make an INI-file?

Here's the version from my mod. The ini has Keshik sounds linked, that means PTW, or C3C only. If you want something else follow Stephs hint.

Attachments

• (Cos) Turkey Tatar.7z
    780.6 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom