The cossacks conversion collection 2

I am working on Prussian Hussar and Mamluk. Then I will send them to Steph to combine them into Flics so at least these two should be done "fairly" quickly.

LouLong,
many thanks... I'm looking forward to them. These packs from Steph are just so colorful and fine to look moving around the maps.

Cemo

Gooody! ! !

Say Steph, I know you don't credit yourself for 'creating' these units, but even so, would you mind posting links to all your conversion threads in the "Unit Artist's Library"? That makes it so much easier to hunt the threads down when needed (rather than having to Google the forum everytime, or further clutter my bookmarks).

Steph,
I see that the Mamluk on horse wasn't mentioned in the latest cry for finishing this fine collection.
Permit me to beg and crawl for this Mamluk on horseback to fit in as an upgrade to those camelriders in Mamluks dress already made by other fine creators.
I count on you Steph...

Cemo

Steph, thanks for posting those links to the library for me/us.

Steph,
these units are just sooo nice. I still hoping for that Mameluk with the lance, and I must test your patience with asking about the Saxon Grenadier and Musketeer, the Sedjluk from Ukraine and the Croat.
Have you got any plans for these beautiful units ???

Happy to have seen all these and of course the magnificent others in your other threads. Heck of a collection...

The Croat I have to finish.
Saxons could be next I guess.

And about the Mamluk : 3 anims are kind of ready. Now it is just the annoying process of having to reinstall the game, extract the missing file and sending it to me. Not long but annoying I guess.

Hello Steph,

thanks for the beautifull units.
Can it be that I found a problem with the Polish Musketer?
The picture is not displayed in the city screen when selected to build.

sorry for my bad english.

Top Bottom