The Creativity Zone - Term 1

gbno1fan

Emperor

Each term, I ask that each team member contribute one piece of creative writing to our team’s story. Feel like writing a heroic epic? How about a poem or a song?

Use this thread to let your creativity run wild.

If you would like to comment on people’s work, please feel free to do so in this thread. At the end of the term, all of the creative pieces will be compiled for easy reading in a pdf format.

I'd trully recommend reading this massive creative jewel Pax Romana for inspiration.

Vanadorn manages to breath life into the most rudimentary of game actions, micromanagement city improvements options and research choices ... and his reporting on battles and diplomacy are epic :D

or a ream of A4 paper ;) ... it is long ... and it was weird catching up to myself when I read it from the beginning ... but it is a masterpiece in civ writing :)

is this thread for like stories and stuff?

Absolutely!

I would like to see this thread fill up with stories based on our game - perhaps that soon to be planted city has a reason behind it's existence?

Feel free to go wild and write.

Roleplay, newspaper articles etc would be really nice, and a good way to attract new members. One of the reasons why I chose Team Epsilon (despite your rather bland team name ;)) is because you were the only team who had posted even minimal roleplay in the main forum.

@Maniac (can I call you that?) - Check out the MIA Imperial History thread. It's a testament to General_W's tireless efforts for whatever team he's playing on - in that instance, we were in a civ3 MTDG. Here, he is the Foreign Minister in Service to The Leader. At MIA, he was a frequent Domestic Minister and President, and became our de facto Historian. He's also posted some movies on YouTube. I can't grab the links from this computer, but they're at the end of the Imperial History thread.

Top Bottom